Photo

ROYAL PLAYA DEL CARMEN BRIDES: were kids allowed for the day? ...and other questions

• Please log in to reply
9993 replies to this topic

#9681 LuckyGal4

LuckyGal4
  • Site Supporter
  • 73 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 11:02 AM

Hey ladies posted my review http://www.bestdesti...20#post_1792337

I am gonna do a more detailed one about the actual resort as I think it is also helpful to know certain things about the place you are staying! Hope you enjoy let me know if you have any questions!

#9682 briannettu

briannettu
    • 14 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 02:07 PM

Here's my review thread as well.  Gonna try to post a planning thread with all our gift bag, clothes, rings, etc.

http://www.bestdesti...rt/reviews/6333

#9683 jenguitard

jenguitard
      • 47 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 05:01 PM

Thanks for the reviews ladies! So helpful and you both are stunning brides!!

Right now I am trying to plan our decor...

LuckyGal what did you use for center pieces?

#9684 MSPOKRAN

MSPOKRAN
        • Site Supporter
        • 88 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 09:17 AM

Could I see your photos? I'm considering the resort photographer but want to check out their work first. Scary!!

#9685 LuckyGal4

LuckyGal4
          • Site Supporter
          • 73 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 12:26 PM

Jen-- Well its kinda a funny story, but I am ptetty sure that I didnt have any!! Maritza my off site wedding coordinator had sent me a pic of this box filled with sand, a candle and rose petals but when I had met with Zulma my on site wedding coordinator she told met that she had never seen that pic or center piece before. So I said ok well what do you use for the standard centerpiece then? She told me it was some sort of lantern thing, so I said ok thats fine. Well when I started looking at my pics, I noticed that the only thing on the tables where the sashes that I had asked her to put on the tables. So I thought centerpieces were a big deal but apparently not if I didnt even realize they were not there until I got back from Mexico!! lol we had a flower centerpiece at our bride and groom table, that came standard with the package so that was nice! I mean I am telling you that day/night goes by so fast and the things that you think are a big deal dont mean anything once you get in that moment! It was the best day I have ever had mainly bc I tried not to sweat the small things and just rocked on :)

#9686 briannettu

briannettu
            • 14 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 01:34 PM

I don't have them yet.  Still sorting through the proofs.  Should have them in about two weeks.  Some are good, some not so much, but it's like that with any photographer I guess.  I think we narrowed down 422 to about 70 that we want.  I got the package that lets you pick 60, so we are going to try to work out a deal to get another CD with the rest that we want.  She had some cute ideas and definitely worked hard.  The lighting isn't always right but I can adjust that in my photo editing program if I have to.  She was very nice and even went over time a little.  She took any pictures I asked her to take.  As soon as I get them I will post some.  I don't regret having her at all.  Quite a deal for $659.

#9687 jenguitard

jenguitard
              • 47 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by LuckyGal4 

Jen-- Well its kinda a funny story, but I am ptetty sure that I didnt have any!! Maritza my off site wedding coordinator had sent me a pic of this box filled with sand, a candle and rose petals but when I had met with Zulma my on site wedding coordinator she told met that she had never seen that pic or center piece before. So I said ok well what do you use for the standard centerpiece then? She told me it was some sort of lantern thing, so I said ok thats fine. Well when I started looking at my pics, I noticed that the only thing on the tables where the sashes that I had asked her to put on the tables. So I thought centerpieces were a big deal but apparently not if I didnt even realize they were not there until I got back from Mexico!! lol we had a flower centerpiece at our bride and groom table, that came standard with the package so that was nice! I mean I am telling you that day/night goes by so fast and the things that you think are a big deal dont mean anything once you get in that moment! It was the best day I have ever had mainly bc I tried not to sweat the small things and just rocked on :)

Oh my goodness that is funny!! Yes I am beginning to think that all theses "little details" will not matter when the day is actually here.  I am also seeing how all of these "little details" can add up $$.  We chose a destination wedding to keep it simple and it's kinda hard to stick to that when alot of options are presented to you. Lol I am happy to know you didn't have any center peices and didn't even notice!

#9688 MSPOKRAN

MSPOKRAN
                • Site Supporter
                • 88 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 12:49 PM

Hey ladies! I have an official date now! 5/19/13 at the Royal in Playa. Thanks to all of you for the many posts here it has helped tremendously already. Please send any advice you can! I have ten months and hoping to keep this low stress.

#9689 Labebita911

Labebita911
                  • 303 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 06:18 AM

Teaser pic!

Attached Files

Future Mrs. Perez 2012

The Royal Cancun

Cancun, MX

July 14, 2012

Bride and Groom plus

20 Guest Booked and counting...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#9690 jenguitard

jenguitard
                    • 47 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by Labebita911 

Teaser pic!

I can't see it  I have a long way to go to 150...

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users