Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
steph_n_taz

ROYAL PLAYA DEL CARMEN BRIDES: were kids allowed for the day? ...and other questions

Recommended Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by N&J2011 View Post
Super19 - Your pics look beautiful!! Did the Royal provide the lounge furniture on the beach? Also, did the Royal provide your flowers? The colors look great!! Finally, what was the weather like at night? Sorry for all of the questions, but I love your reception setup. Its very similar to the picture that I have in my head.
Hi- Thank you! We booked the lounge furniture through Events & Weddings Cancun. I worked with Raffaele. He was great. info@eventsweddingscancun.com

We did the flowers through the hotel. I really loved them. All of the ones that I saw coming in for other weddings were just beautiful as well.

The weather was hot hot hot! We did our ceremony at 5 and it started to cool down during the cocktail hour. The beach reception was perfect. The temp was very comfortable.

If you have any other questions, just let me know.

Jeni

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Super 19 - great pics!!

 

I also love the reception setup, I'm picturing the same thing!! I have the same question about the lounge furniture :o)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by super19 View Post
Hi- Thank you! We booked the lounge furniture through Events & Weddings Cancun. I worked with Raffaele. He was great. info@eventsweddingscancun.com

We did the flowers through the hotel. I really loved them. All of the ones that I saw coming in for other weddings were just beautiful as well.

The weather was hot hot hot! We did our ceremony at 5 and it started to cool down during the cocktail hour. The beach reception was perfect. The temp was very comfortable.

If you have any other questions, just let me know.

Jeni
If you don't mind me asking around how much do they charge for the lounge furniture?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by super19 View Post
Hi- Thank you! We booked the lounge furniture through Events & Weddings Cancun. I worked with Raffaele. He was great. info@eventsweddingscancun.com

We did the flowers through the hotel. I really loved them. All of the ones that I saw coming in for other weddings were just beautiful as well.

The weather was hot hot hot! We did our ceremony at 5 and it started to cool down during the cocktail hour. The beach reception was perfect. The temp was very comfortable.

If you have any other questions, just let me know.

Jeni

Your photos look awesome! You looked beautiful! So happy to find another bride working with Raffaele from EW cancun!!! I am working with him as well and he has been great to work with!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny310 View Post
If you don't mind me asking around how much do they charge for the lounge furniture?
I'm paying $1300.00 for the lounge furniture for seating to accommodate 50 people. Plus the $100.00 vendor fee. The setups they do are beautiful and they will customize everything the way you want it and to match your colors!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny310 View Post
If you don't mind me asking around how much do they charge for the lounge furniture?
I believe it was about $1400 to seat about 45 guests. That includes the furniture, coordinating pillows, wooden tables and three large wooden decorative vases. I know...pricey but I absolutely loved it and it was totally worth it to me. It was a huge hit with everyone and helped create the look we wanted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by giraffexx View Post
I'm paying $1300.00 for the lounge furniture for seating to accommodate 50 people. Plus the $100.00 vendor fee. The setups they do are beautiful and they will customize everything the way you want it and to match your colors!
Your guests are going to love it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by giraffexx View Post
I'm paying $1300.00 for the lounge furniture for seating to accommodate 50 people. Plus the $100.00 vendor fee. The setups they do are beautiful and they will customize everything the way you want it and to match your colors!
Quote:
Originally Posted by super19 View Post
I believe it was about $1400 to seat about 45 guests. That includes the furniture, coordinating pillows, wooden tables and three large wooden decorative vases. I know...pricey but I absolutely loved it and it was totally worth it to me. It was a huge hit with everyone and helped create the look we wanted.
thanks ladies!!!! Now to talk to the FI!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×