Sign in to follow this  
steph_n_taz

ROYAL PLAYA DEL CARMEN BRIDES: were kids allowed for the day? ...and other questions

For our photographer I think I will be going with Nathan Cordova, he was a second shooter for Elizabeth Lloyd and is going out on his own now and so his packages are really affordable since he is starting a new business. He is so talented. Here is his link if anyone wants to check him out.

license to Still

Quote:
Originally Posted by boolo318 View Post
You are so awesome! I would appreciate it tremendously if you could send me any/all crucial information from Royal! I am still waiting to hear back from the WC! Thank you sooo much!
boolo318@aol.com
Hi Boolo,

Just sent you all the info let me know you got it :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tutti1299 View Post
Jesman, can you send me anything you have as well? Thank you so much!
Hey Tutti sure no problem - sorry can you send me your e-mail address?

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady_Di View Post
I officially booked with the Royal for May 29, 2010! Expect me to be hanging around in this thread!! :)

Jesmcan, did you get my PM? I sent you one...
hey Lady Di - no I did not I think- ahaha I am so sorry but what is a PM? ( P? message)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesmcan View Post
hey Lady Di - no I did not I think- ahaha I am so sorry but what is a PM? ( P? message)
It's a private message. It is on your top where it says, Welcome jesmcan. Click on Private Messages. I don't want to put my email out there due to spammers if there are any. :)

Can you send me the info as well? My e-mail address is Minnblond79@yahoo.com. I am getting married at the Gran Porto Real on April 22nd. I am still in the beginning stages of planning, but any info you could provide me would be most appreciated. I would think the Gran and the Royal would have a lot of the same things since they are sister properties. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesmcan View Post
Hi I am using Samuel Luna as well - he is amazing and has an incredible deal going on right now.
Hi Jess!

Would you be able to PM the rates that your photgrapher gave you? I'm trying to decide whether I can afford to hire a separate photographer than the one provided with the Royal wedding package.

Thanks again!

TTYS woot.gif

Hey everyone!

Anyone used The Royal's photographer and if so what did you think? I am considering using an outside vendor, any recommendations? I have looked into del sol...which is expensive, but amazing. I would like a ttd session if possible. Any info?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady_Di View Post
It's a private message. It is on your top where it says, Welcome jesmcan. Click on Private Messages. I don't want to put my email out there due to spammers if there are any. :)
Hi I did get it thanks lol now I know what PM is did you get my response :)