Photo

The most amazing bath products ever...

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#11 Stormsong

Stormsong
  • 287 posts

Posted 10 March 2008 - 11:21 PM

I actually own my own bath line...and create my own as well. That scrub you bought...i could teach you how to make it. It costs about $2.00 to make. :)
    I actually am trying to start my own business....the hardest part i have is that i don't know how much to charge. Thank you for posting this website...then i can see what they charge and adjust my own! <laughs>
    Lisa

#12 Alyssa

Alyssa
    • 11,793 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 09:56 AM

OMG Glenda - i am ordering some now - i have like 700 bath products - i am a total product junkie!

#13 TammyB

TammyB
      • 10,630 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 10:03 AM

Glenda what exactly did you buy for your hands? I'm the exact same way, I put lotion on my hands about 10x's a day and they are still dry (inbetween my fingers)

#14 lucy106

lucy106
        • 2,880 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 10:16 AM

Thank you so much! Always looking for ways to spoil friends, family, and myself! Prices look good too! Thank you!!!

#15 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
          • 5,248 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 10:24 AM

Ok to answer a few questions:

I bought everything under the sun, but to me the best product is the Body Scrub. Tammy that is the thing that I washed my hands with. I love all the smells, I smelled them all. I bought the vanilla coconut smells for my products b/c I like coconut since it helps with dry skin. James bought the patchouli vanilla lavender b/c believe it or not its considered the manlier smell. LOL.

I bought a carrot cream for my face and it phenomenal. It feels so soft and silky.

But if I could reccomend anything to buy I would say its the bath scrub b/c it leaves you feeling soft and moisturized when you come out of the shower. Ahhh I love it!

#16 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
            • 5,248 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 10:25 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Stormsong
              I actually own my own bath line...and create my own as well. That scrub you bought...i could teach you how to make it. It costs about $2.00 to make. :)
              I actually am trying to start my own business....the hardest part i have is that i don't know how much to charge. Thank you for posting this website...then i can see what they charge and adjust my own! <laughs>
              If you can make a product that has the same effect as the bath scrub from Sabon you will probably be really successful! If it only costs you $2 to make, you should sell it for half of what Sabon sells it for and make a fortune!

I know people in NY love spending money on bath products and skincare lines.

#17 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
              • VIP Member
              • 3,160 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 10:27 AM

Thanks for sharing, I LOVE this kinda stuff. I will def have to check out the site and will probably put a hole in my pocket so YEAH ... THANKS ALOT. haha

#18 Alyssa

Alyssa
                • 11,793 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 10:27 AM

Glenda - did you get the

Foam Scrub
                  Creamy Scrub OR
                  Sugar Scrub?

#19 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
                  • 5,248 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 10:33 AM

This is what I got:

Vanilla/Coconut Body Scrub: Sabon NYC

Vanilla/Coconut Butter Cream: Sabon NYC

Vanilla Shower Oil: Sabon NYC

Face Polisher: Sabon NYC

Carrot Face Moisture Lotion: Sabon NYC

#20 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
                    • 5,248 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 10:36 AM

Alyssa you basically choose things based on the smell you like and what type of skin you have. They have products for normal skin, oily skin, dry skin, etc.

Tammy they even have creams for people with eczema! Its the greatest thing ever, I swear. Can you tell I'm in love?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users