Jump to content

Photo

Advice on my logo


  • Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Saraha

Saraha
  • Sr. Member
  • 2,597 posts

    Posted 09 March 2008 - 01:37 PM

    Ok I SUCK at computer stuff so my FI came up with this... everyone elses is so much cuter but I dont know what else to do here it is... honestly any advice?
    Click the image to open in full size.

    #2 Martha

    Martha
    • VIP Member
    • 3,906 posts

      Posted 09 March 2008 - 01:38 PM

      I like it! I think it is very pretty! But, is that font color black? I might change that...not sure what color I would change it to though.

      #3 rodent

      rodent

        VIP Member

      • VIP Member
      • 18,759 posts

        Posted 09 March 2008 - 01:40 PM

        I like the dots with 2 colors! I'd flip the palm tree & move the starfish a little to the left.

        It's looking really cute.

        You can also use a different font for the date just to mix it up. Here is mine
        Click the image to open in full size.

        #4 Saraha

        Saraha
        • Sr. Member
        • 2,597 posts

          Posted 09 March 2008 - 01:43 PM

          Ok awesome! I will put him to work ;o)

          #5 SASSYGIRL

          SASSYGIRL
          • Sr. Member
          • 1,188 posts

            Posted 09 March 2008 - 01:46 PM

            I think you are off to a great start! I would suggest moving the words so that they do not totally cover the graphics - I think that will make it hard to ready because is less clear. Hope that makes sence.
            Sarah's little girl-Isabella Nicole-10/31/08
            http://i83.photobuck....sabella034.jpg

            #6 Saraha

            Saraha
            • Sr. Member
            • 2,597 posts

              Posted 09 March 2008 - 01:54 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by SASSYGIRL
              I think you are off to a great start! I would suggest moving the words so that they do not totally cover the graphics - I think that will make it hard to ready because is less clear. Hope that makes sence.
              Makes perfect sense!
              Thank You!!!

              #7 ACDCDCAC

              ACDCDCAC
              • Moderators
              • 25,218 posts
              • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
              • LocationSeattle

              Posted 09 March 2008 - 02:11 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Just Martha
              is that font color black? I might change that...not sure what color I would change it to though.
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Morgan
              I'd flip the palm tree & move the starfish a little to the left.
              I agreee with these two!

              #8 tlomlad

              tlomlad
              • Banned
              • 1,949 posts

                Posted 09 March 2008 - 04:37 PM

                its def a great start take morgans advice she is an angel and a wiz kid when it comes to this stuff!!!!

                #9 rodent

                rodent

                  VIP Member

                • VIP Member
                • 18,759 posts

                  Posted 09 March 2008 - 05:13 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by tlomlad
                  its def a great start take morgans advice she is an angel and a wiz kid when it comes to this stuff!!!!

                  Aww thanks. I'm going to find the thread when i made my logo & you can see how clueless I started off as a DIYer. It was my first project & I had so much help. Unfortunatly I didn't realize when I deleted my pictures in photobucket they would be messed up on the forum, so most of the pictures are missing.

                  #10 Saraha

                  Saraha
                  • Sr. Member
                  • 2,597 posts

                    Posted 09 March 2008 - 05:15 PM

                    Thanks guys for your help... I fixed it a little... looks nothin as good as your guys's but Im at the point where I could just care less :o)




                    0 user(s) are reading this topic

                    0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users