Sign in to follow this  
Tamster808

Favor Website- passport covers

Those are so cute.... Yari did you buy the passport holders of the luggage tags... or both? lol

I have a question... I know im stupid. But does it just say passport on the cover or passport to love. And if you personalize it. They just put a sticker on it?? Im a little confused!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraha View Post
Those are so cute.... Yari did you buy the passport holders of the luggage tags... or both? lol
I have a question... I know im stupid. But does it just say passport on the cover or passport to love. And if you personalize it. They just put a sticker on it?? Im a little confused!
I bought the passport holders. They put them in a box and add a sticker with your colors. The border of the sticker says passport to love. Then you can add your name and wedding date.

I was disappointed cause I got an email from them last night saying that I needed to order 24 in order to get them personalized with the sticker. I told her I didn't need 7 extra passports, but I would take the extra stickers (and pay for the stickers). This morning I woke up to an email from them saying they will give me the additional stickers at no cost. Yay!! So happy!!!