Sign in to follow this  
angitalia23

Luminary bag website?

I need help, I did a search on this through past threads but came up empty except for ebay (to be honest ive never ordered from ebay)

Everything I look for has expensive shipping pricing and for about 100 luminary bags it would cost anywhere from 25-30. Ive been to every craft store, party store and dollar, meijer in my area and they have nothing either....

I just bought plain white lunch sacks from Walmart and used a decorative cutter to cut the tops off. Including spending $12 on the cutter I paid less than $15 for 100.

I agree with Sarah. We used white lunch bags too.. although mine were tiny and only a 3 year old's lunch would fit in there..

I would buy really cheap white votives and fill the bottom of the bag with sand. We had one bag catch on fire but that's it (only because the bags were so tiny). We got our super cheap at Bed Bath and Beyond.

We just used a decorative punch across the top but Sarah's were nice with the printing on them. (a little trickier process to get them through the printer) OR you could print stickers and place on the bags..

Really the light just ads a pretty glow.. even a plain bag (even out the top) is really pretty.

Thanks Sarah & Angela...it's funny cause I read both of your reviews and Im like ya..thats what Ill do! BUT....our meijer and walmart both dont seem to have white lunch bags. I'll just have to find a different store in another city maybe- thanks