Photo

Funny thing happened during fitting...

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 StephanieMN

StephanieMN
  • 1,798 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 01:48 AM

I went for my dress fitting today and boy was it just one of the oddiest experiences ever. My dress is very low in the back so wearing a bra is out of the question. I am a big "c" cup and the lady suggested I try using these boob tape like things. My sister and I went in to give them a try and that got the first odd part out of the way. Me grasping my breast while my younger sister tries to tape the underside.

After wasting 2 freaking sets the seamstress knocks on the door to ask how we are doing. I tell her it isn't working and she asks if she can come in. By now I am like "what the hell, on more perons seeing the girls is ok by me." So she is a good 8 inches shorting than I am and she is attmeping to get this massive boob band-aid on me. She gets them on and they start to slide down and really are not working. SO she proceeded to grab both of my boobs and inspects them as if she is trying to decided which one to buy. Behind her my sister is bright red and stuffing her laughter. She later told me she thought she was going to wet her pants. Can't say I have ever had my boobs cradled like that.
    That being said my dress looks much better after getting it pinned! Oh and she is sewing a panel in the back so I can wear a bra cause who wants to mess with tata tape on her wedding day.

#2 Yari

Yari
    • VIP Member
    • 10,928 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 01:51 AM

LOL! Nothing like getting felt up at the bridal salon. Who knew?

#3 MikkiStreak

MikkiStreak
      • VIP Member
      • 2,347 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 02:42 AM

good think you have a good sense of humor! I sat here cracking up because I'm visualizing this woman grabbing you like she's inspecting cantelope in the produce section. :)

#4 -Kate-

-Kate-
        • VIP Member
        • 7,676 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 02:43 AM

At least you know she wasn't uncomfortable in that situation. She's probably lifted her fair share of DD.

#5 shelleyf

shelleyf
          • 92 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 03:01 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by StephanieMN
            SO she proceeded to grab both of my boobs and inspects them as if she is trying to decided which one to buy. Behind her my sister is bright red and stuffing her laughter. She later told me she thought she was going to wet her pants. Can't say I have ever had my boobs cradled like that.
            Too funny! I lol'd!

#6 KarmaB

KarmaB
            • 796 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 03:21 AM

Oh my gosh, that is too funny. I probably would have laughed about it too, but felt very awkward.

#7 BarefootBride

BarefootBride
              • 1,266 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 03:48 AM

OMG that is sooooo funny!!!

#8 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
                • 26,161 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 04:37 AM

haha...she could have at least bought you dinner first

#9 boscobel

boscobel
                  • VIP Member
                  • 24,213 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 11:05 AM

That's great. :-) I would be mortified if that happened to me (very modest and shy) but I barely fill my a/b bras, so luckily I'll never have that problem. I can totoally see it happening though.

#10 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
                    • 2,183 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 11:10 AM

This is absolutely hilarious!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users