Photo

July '08 NEWLYWEDS chat!

• Please log in to reply
717 replies to this topic

#581 manda0812

manda0812
  • 343 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 08:19 AM

Amy, those dresses are absolutely adorable, love the green.

#582 manda0812

manda0812
    • 343 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 08:20 AM

oops, Maura your dresses are all very lovely. what a great choice of options for your holiday

#583 Copita

Copita
      • 979 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 09:17 AM

Hey guys...
        I just posted a thread with pics from my bridal shower/bachelorette party.
        I hope this link works:

http://bestdestinati....931#post439439

#584 Rache1124

Rache1124
        • 106 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 10:57 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Abbie
          hi girls, i made a tsa thread with info about what you can and can't pack.

fyi couldnt find any cig info so call airline direct for more info on that.
          Ok Abbie, I'm embarrassed I can't find it, but I can't....where did you post your TSA Thread??

THANK YOU :)

#585 Rache1124

Rache1124
          • 106 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 10:59 AM

Maura - I have that turquoise dress from target!!!! I loved it so much I also got it in black - heehee!!!!

That other dress is super cute, too!

#586 Rache1124

Rache1124
            • 106 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 11:02 AM

ok - duh!!!! I found the TSA thread....oops....ignore me - dumb

#587 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 5,752 posts
              • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 26 June 2008 - 12:40 PM

thanks girls for all your opinions about the dress. i sent the photos to one of my BMs today too and she agrees with you, she likes the pink dress a lot. gosh, sometimes i wish i wasnt so critical of my body, but i guess most women are.

Quote:
              Originally Posted by cmmdee
              Hey guys...
              I just posted a thread with pics from my bridal shower/bachelorette party.
              I hope this link works:

http://bestdestinati....931#post439439
              erica i love your shower/bach pics!!!! you are so adorable!!! and i LOVE the one with jorge wearing the mustache LOL

AMY ---- i LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE your flower girl dresses!!!!!! they are soooooo beautiful!!!!! i cannot wait for you to get back from your wedding so we can see pics :) i am so excited for you that your wedding is next weekend!!!!

#588 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
              • Moderators
              • 25,218 posts
              • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
              • LocationSeattle

Posted 26 June 2008 - 06:55 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Just Martha
              Abbie did you have a date when you wanted everyone to respond by? If so, you think they would have done it by then!
              yes, it was june 11! idiotas! i only gave them 3 weeks to reply thinking that if they had longer they would forget. didnt work
              here's where i need your (honest) opinion - does this dress make me look too chubby?
              not at all, maur, i love it! it is so so cute on you! you're gonna look fantastic in it at the party.
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by amyh
              Ladies, very quick. I HAVE to show of my FG dresses! I LOVE them!
              yay amy! so adorable!
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by cmmdee
              I had my engagement ring dipped in rhodium so I won't be wearing it again til Wed of next week when we leave. I want it to be so sparkly.
              i'm gonna do this the day before so i dont have to not wear it. i'd be so so sad to take it off that long!

#589 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
              • Moderators
              • 25,218 posts
              • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
              • LocationSeattle

Posted 26 June 2008 - 06:59 PM

random pic for you! the rest of our 14 pairs of converse came for the wedding party, here are mine and doug's! all the rest are the chocolate like i showed before.
              Click the image to open in full size.

#590 katrina

katrina

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 4,328 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 06:59 PM

yay another reason i love angel. i emailed her and told her i was a little bummed about the hair flowers and at this point i'm just stressed about not having it finalized. so she's going to priority me an orchid for free! i'll have to glue a clip on but i thought that was really nice of her.

i also had my ring dipped yesterday.. and i've been thinking about not wearing it for the next week or so but i don't know if i can bring myself to do it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users