July '08 NEWLYWEDS chat!
Posted 04 March 2008 - 10:19 PM
us july brides are about 4 months out. what are you currently working on?
right now my biggest concern is getting the invites out. my original goal was march 1 but now i want them out by saturday. mostly everything is cut out but i still need to assemble. bought my postage today and luckily my rsvp date is before the postage change.
here's a glimpse.
the next big thing is alterations for my dress and my sisters' dresses.
here's morgan- one of my mohs. her dress is a little big.
i have much more to do- so updates to come!
Posted 04 March 2008 - 11:15 PM
| Originally Posted by Just Martha |
I love the invites!!!!!
I haven't done anything!!!!!!!!
did you send invites yet? you have time... i just wanted them out the door. they're more of a reminder really.
Posted 04 March 2008 - 11:26 PM
1. Lose weight... If I dont I wont be able to fit my dress... seriously.. I got to drop 10-15 lbs.
2. Im like you Katrina. I had a Mar. 1 deadline but well I got this great damn idea to add starfish...now I have to wait for them to arrive..
3.If I have only 2 guest then I am covered with their OOT bags if not I need to start ordering the monogramed bags by april. I am hoping that someone from my side of the family comes.
4. Considering doing BD photos (back to number 1)
5. I need to make an appointment to get my teeth clean
6. Buy my airline tickets
7. Work on some wedding hair styles
Posted 04 March 2008 - 11:54 PM
4. Considering doing BD photos (back to number 1) i was flipflopping on this for the longest time. i finally decided not to do it. instead i bought fi a really nice citizens dive watch and a monogrammed leather travel organizer. i went for the practical. fi has never even heard of bd pics so he doesn't know he's missing out!
7. Work on some wedding hair styles me too. my parents own a salon so you think i'd have the nicest hair ever. but i can't even get an appointment!!
Posted 05 March 2008 - 11:57 AM
2. Need to Paint on names on the travel cups I ordered
3. Order BM starfish necklace
4. work on scrapbooks for BM bags
5. Dress fitting March 16th
6. Found which make up I want.
7. Lose 20 more lbs... down 65 but want 20 more!
What are BD pics?
8. Need to figure out what to get our GM
Man I feel like i have a ton of things to do!!!
Posted 05 March 2008 - 02:46 PM
Order Everything for OOT bags (still waiting for finaly number a people)
Get BM's gifts
Get GM's gifts
Get Parents gifts
Get groom a suit
Figure out what GM's will wear
Send DJ a playlist
Figure out what I'm doing w/ my hair
Finish departure letters and packages (ie: Aruba brochures and magazines) & mail out
Start Welcome Letters
Get furture husband a gift (was gonna do the BD picture but also opted for something pratical - nice watch - going to Tourneau today)
Get teeth whitened
And the most important - LOoSE WEIGHT!!!
I'm sure I also forgot some stuff....I better get a move on it!!
Posted 05 March 2008 - 02:53 PM
also, theres always the option to do your RSVP online like we are. we are including an RSVP enclosure with the invite, just not asking them to send anything back -- but to visit our website and rsvp there instead
FYI, the rate change occurs May 12
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users