Photo

July '08 NEWLYWEDS chat!

• Please log in to reply
717 replies to this topic

#141 Copita

Copita
  • 979 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 08:15 AM

I have no idea what to put on wedding programs. Can anyone send a link for something I can use for this?

#142 Cole5worm

Cole5worm
    • 371 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 10:45 AM

Sorry Cmmdee.. i am not making a program.. hope that isn't tacky.. just one less thing i have to worry about!

#143 Rache1124

Rache1124
      • 106 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 05:34 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by BarefootBride
        I think you should wait until the end of May. You will not have time one month before July to rush and worry about people. Its just not fair to you. I dont think our guest really consider that. I have one that says she is going... but my oot bags are specially made of each of my guest and well... I will be out of country (japan or US) to prepare for them. I dont want to waste my money.
        That's so true...I will have my goal date be end of may to send that stuff...I have the last week of May off (I'm a teacher :) and so that is what I will do as soon as school gets out...get that stuff taken care of.

I just can't believe how fast the day is approaching!!! So exciting...(and a little bit stressful - am I remembering everything that needs to get done??)

#144 Copita

Copita
        • 979 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 01:27 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Cole5worm
          Sorry Cmmdee.. i am not making a program.. hope that isn't tacky.. just one less thing i have to worry about!

Cole,

I have decided I'm not going to either! Hooray for less to do! HAHA :)

#145 Cole5worm

Cole5worm
          • 371 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 04:14 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by cmmdee
            Cole,

I have decided I'm not going to either! Hooray for less to do! HAHA :)
            Now your thinking!!!! Why waste your time on someting that most people toss!

#146 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 5,752 posts
            • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 20 April 2008 - 08:09 PM

i made my invitations for my civil ceremony today!
            here's the logo thats on it (i made it in mac pages using a stamp image i got from paper-source.com in the stamps section -- handy place to get jpg images of flourishes and stuff FYI) the H is in the font called ChopinScript:
            Click the image to open in full size.
            and here is the invitation, on 300 gsm letterpress 100% cotton Somerset paper in tea length (3.75 x 9.25) from White Aisle. it is tucked into a cocoa brown thai silk pocket from white aisle, wrapped with khaki satin ribbon from papersource.
            Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
            Click the image to open in full size.

#147 Martha

Martha
            • VIP Member
            • 3,906 posts

Posted 20 April 2008 - 08:53 PM

You guys are so on top of things!

I love the invitations, Maura! Very pretty and classy!

I have sooooooooooooooooooo much to do. I am such a procrastinator!

#148 Cole5worm

Cole5worm
              • 371 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 11:43 AM

Maura those are so Classy looking! I love them! Great work!! when is your Civil Ceremony?

#149 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 5,752 posts
                • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 21 April 2008 - 11:45 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Cole5worm
                Maura those are so Classy looking! I love them! Great work!! when is your Civil Ceremony?
                thanks! i did them all on my own, so i am pretty proud!

my civil ceremony is july 12. FI's parents are flying in for it, and our officiant is a grad school professor of ours who has a minister's license.

#150 Cole5worm

Cole5worm
                • 371 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 12:03 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Maura
                  thanks! i did them all on my own, so i am pretty proud!

my civil ceremony is july 12. FI's parents are flying in for it, and our officiant is a grad school professor of ours who has a minister's license.
                  How fun.. that is when my AHR is! So are you getting married before going to your DW or is this after?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users