ACDCDCAC
  • Moderators
  • 25,218 posts
  • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 14 April 2008 - 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rache1124
oooh...now that I sit and make a list, it is LONG!!!
haha, that's how i felt!
i'm slowly but surely crossing things off here and there. tomorrow is engagement picture day! next up, we finally got our $ situation under control from our crazy drive to chicago back in DEC! so this weekend i have the go ahead to go wedding crazy! i am so freakin excited! i get to cross off ALL the buying parts! then it's on the the doing! anyone wanna go weddin' shoppin' with me?

#122 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 5,752 posts
  • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 14 April 2008 - 06:52 PM

wooot... abbie ill do wedding shopping with you online! i did some today and have some more to do later this week after my paycheck is deposited tonight haha

#123 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
  • Moderators
  • 25,218 posts
  • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 14 April 2008 - 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maura
wooot... abbie ill do wedding shopping with you online! i did some today and have some more to do later this week after my paycheck is deposited tonight haha
yah, most of my stuff is online, haha, except some centerpiece stuff (which i STILL have no idea what to do??)

#124 Ashlyn

Ashlyn
  • 18 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 06:59 PM

Those invitations are so pretty! I love the pocket idea.

#125 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 5,752 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 07:01 PM

ok so i bought my civil ceremony dress in february and it just came this weekend along with my big dress... its not that i think its ugly, but now that i have it and tried it on, its really not me... and its a little "old" for me if you know what i mean. sorry no pic of me in it because nobody was around to take a photo. i also felt like it was super too informal even though im trying to keep it simple with the civil ceremony... and i decided just yesterday that i wanted a different dress, kill me now please.
    here's the old (which I will probably need to sell now):
    Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

here is what it looks like on the model in a dif color:
    Click the image to open in full size.

and here's the new that i ordered today and should get by the end of this week, (and dont worry yes i will take photos of me in it the minute it arrives):
    Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
    Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
    its from jcrew and was $195. i figure i could also wear it for my rehearsal, the church part of the wedding (private with our parents at noon on the wedding day in cabo), and then for a TTD so i would get good use out of it? what do you think?

#126 cabobridey

cabobridey
    • 141 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 07:25 PM

Maura, i love the dress that you dont like! = 0 )
      Who makes it?

#127 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 5,752 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 07:27 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by cabobridey
      Maura, i love the dress that you dont like! = 0 )
      Who makes it?
      davinci bridal, its style number 9203.

#128 amw0025

amw0025
      • 12 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 08:51 PM

I've been pretty busy too! Ive finished mostly everything and this is what I have left to do below..

1. Decide on hair style/get hair accesories if needed
        2. Set up makeup/makeover appt
        3. finalize Music
        4. Get programs in June
        5. Get teeth whitened
        6. finalize all OOT bag items ( have most of them already, but buying few more trinkets once we get to PDC for mexican "flare"
        7. organize packing/luggage bgs to transport all items
        8. Have 2nd appt with dress alterations tomorrow- and need to get steamed once before departure
        9. Sent out invitations today

#129 BarefootBride

BarefootBride
        • 1,266 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 09:50 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Rache1124
          So, we are expecting about 38 people so far....how long do you think I should wait for everyone to book their trips? Most people have booked already...however there are a few people (a few friends and my brother) that say they are going to come, but haven't booked yet. I want to be respectful of the fact that it isn't a cheap trip, but at the same time, I want everyone to be booked so I know for sure what my numbers are and when everyone will be there...any thoughts on this?
          I think you should wait until the end of May. You will not have time one month before July to rush and worry about people. Its just not fair to you. I dont think our guest really consider that. I have one that says she is going... but my oot bags are specially made of each of my guest and well... I will be out of country (japan or US) to prepare for them. I dont want to waste my money.

#130 katrina

katrina

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 4,328 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 08:02 AM

maura, i loooove that dress. good choice!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users