Sign in to follow this  
madenerg2

Cancun Midnite Party Cruise???

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucy106 View Post
Joanna, was this it?

Pirate Assault Booze Cruise Tour - Cancun Mexico

It sounds like a blast.
My friend and I did this when we went to Cancun, but it didn't have the pirates when we went. The staff on the boat was crazy though. One guy stole my shoe and I didn't get back until we docked at Isla Mujeres. It was a lot of fun though, until I puked on some girl's foot. I felt so bad! We were about 5 minutes away from the dock on the way back. The Fat Tuesday's bar where you get on the ship is a lot of fun too. They had really good fruity drinks in a yard cup. That could have possibly caused the puking at the end of the night now that I think about it.

This all sounds hilarious...

I'm thinking more along the lines of the "Castaway Sunset Dinner" Package...$100/head though. Anyone know how many people fits on one of those catamarans? The one they show in the picture doesn't look too big!

Anyone else have any other links to Catamaran (and driver!) rentals? For something a little more...intimate. Like for your wedding party or something?

Just wanted to let you all know we went on the pirate cruise. It was a blast! I took our photographer with us so he got some great pictures I am sure.