I was searching for this just hte other day and couldn't find any ceremony programs. I love the fan, I think I found a template ages ago, it is on another computer so will post it later..

Here's ours as of right now - they are going to be program fans.

I am printing them out on ivory card stock with the front that has a pearl border. (Got these at Office Depot)

Folding them in half and adding a fancy stick on the bottom with a sheer blue bow on the handle.

I have a test one done, I'll have to take a pic and post it.

~Celina

Program Fan - Feb 29.doc

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek View Post
I love Sarah's fan. that's kinda what I wanted to do. I'm saving this thread for later.
I love Sarah's, and Christine's too, but I'm having trouble picking a nice shape, something that works for my theme. I just really like the idea of attaching them with the little brad and fanning them out, so pretty!
And Danielle, you can get all sorts of pretty brads! Like jewels, flower shapes, I find 'em at stamping and scrapbooking stores, more often than Michaels types of places.

Thanks Abbie i'll have to check out a scrapbooking store. I've never been to one. I'm so clueless to all of this stuff. If it wasn't for you girls I would have no idea where to find anything.

Here are mine - they were accordion folds. I had them printed at Kinko's on legal sized paper. They had letterpressed 3 1/2 x 5 covers that matched our invites.

Click the image to open in full size.

Here is the template from our program ... I got the wording from some random web search.

Program Template.pdf