Hi ladies....does anyone have any suggestions for making simple STDs in Spanish? I have a few relatives who only read/speak Spanish so I would like to make something just for them.

One of our Mods, anacgarcia, lives in Mexico and just started a side business making invites and paper products. PM her, maybe you can work something out!

I think if you can show us what you did for your regular STDs we could come up with some Spanish ones.

Or why not just have Anny or another native speaker translate your English STDs?

anny's stuff is great, i'd highly recommend her! her website is Ana de Roux - Invitaciones, Sobresitos, Recuerditos, etc.

also, more than half of my guests are from mexico so we are doing separate english and spanish invites. i'd be happy to share my wording with you, if you want to design your own or if you want to have words and then have someone like anny do your cards. her prices are amazing, even though she buys her supplies in the US.

Thank you all for the suggestions...I am going to check out Anny's website now. I made passport STDs for my guests so plan B will be to have someone help me translate them properly bc my Spanglish is not going work wink.gif