Photo

WARNING!: Miguel Mayo

• Please log in to reply
108 replies to this topic

#31 twixygrl

twixygrl
  • 293 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 01:38 AM

Good job ladies. I am so glad you are on top of things, we are so fortunate to have such a well maintained forum. I got a PM too. And an email. I had no idea what was going on...glad it is taken care of.
    Twixygrl

#32 salomeh

salomeh
    • 104 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 02:31 AM

Thanks so much for the heads up! He PM me this morning and offered me a free engagement session in San Diego. I thought that was too good to be true so I searched for him on the forum and found this message. This forum rocks

#33 Nic Dragomire

Nic Dragomire
      • 530 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 09:21 AM

wow, what a psycho! thats just nuts to think at some point he actually thought "ya.... spamming all the girls on the the forum, ya thats the best idea I've had in a while"

the only spam that's good is the one in a can..... umm wait a minute, I take that back.

#34 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 12:27 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Nic Dragomire
          wow, what a psycho! thats just nuts to think at some point he actually thought "ya.... spamming all the girls on the the forum, ya thats the best idea I've had in a while"

the only spam that's good is the one in a can..... umm wait a minute, I take that back.
          Hey, you're not knocking SPAM in front of a MN gal, are ya? Ever had spam curds? You need to visit the MN State Fair!

#35 Nic Dragomire

Nic Dragomire
          • 530 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 03:18 PM

Ann... you're seriously scaring me with that spam talk!

#36 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 24,768 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 03:23 PM

well, in case you're ever in the area ...

Austin MN - Spamtown USA

SPAM Museum | SPAM.com

#37 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
              • 11,659 posts
              • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 28 February 2008 - 03:26 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Nic Dragomire

i secretly love spam...spam fried rice is so yummy...

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
              Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
              Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
              Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
              sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
              Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#38 jajajaja

jajajaja
              • VIP Member
              • 9,794 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 03:27 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Tammy Host
                Is that Hawaiian? I know they are crazy for their spam over there.
                Happily married since 2008

#39 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 18,759 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 03:28 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Tammy Host
                  It's not a secret anymore. It's all over the interwebnets!

Tammy love Spam, Tammy loves Spam, so does Ann, they both love Spam!

#40 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                  • 11,659 posts
                  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 28 February 2008 - 04:21 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
                  Is that Hawaiian? I know they are crazy for their spam over there.
                  i don't know if it is hawaiin, but i was born in vietnam right after the war so maybe there was alot of spam around and given to the locals. we were really poor growing up.

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Morgan
                  It's not a secret anymore. It's all over the interwebnets!

Tammy love Spam, Tammy loves Spam, so does Ann, they both love Spam!
                  i am a spam lover. i even converted my husband. spam fried rice is so yummy...it is cut into little cubes and all salty. so good. i just might make some for lunch.

and ann, for the record...my sister went to the spam museum and bought me a keychain.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                  Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                  Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                  Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                  sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                  Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users