• Please log in to reply
1109 replies to this topic

#81 Kristy!

Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 6,368 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 01:30 PM

I can't believe I didn't think of my camera phone! I'm such a dope! This is perfect because it's right when I'm starting Weight Watchers. What a great idea!

#82 klavallee

klavallee
    • 32 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 01:30 PM

That's a good idea about the pictures! I think I am going to take before/after pics just for my records...maybe I will share them even if I loose! haha.

I went to try on bikinis yesterday and that was definitly motivation enough to join this!

#83 *JillD*

*JillD*
      • 5,112 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 01:36 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Saraha
        Makes perfect sense! Cant wait! One last question.... I know this is common sense but Im slow, whatever we weigh on wed is what we take a pic of, not now right?? Just need to know if I have a couple more days of Ice Cream eating or not ;o)
        I'm so happy I have a few more days of eating crap! Haha, what a great attitude, lol!

Quote:
        Originally Posted by AnnR
        FYI - I also added the rules to the first post, so they're easy to find.

I know on the show they have weekly weigh ins and updates - I already made my little spreadsheet to track the weight change by week - so I can post weekly updates if you'd like. I'm excited for you all!
        I was going to ask you to post updates, but I didn't want to push our luck since you're already nice enough to do this for us!

#84 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 9,504 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 01:48 PM

I just sent Ann my MOO-la! NO more fat cow for me!

#85 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 4,513 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 01:53 PM

Just sent my money off! I am so excited!

#86 jajajaja

jajajaja
            • VIP Member
            • 9,794 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 01:54 PM

Good luck ladies. I need to lose some weight before I participate. haha- I refuse to look at the scales right now.
              Happily married since 2008

#87 Saraha

Saraha
              • 2,597 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 01:57 PM

I know after this Im hoping I would be allowed to be in the Fat cow club!!!

#88 jajajaja

jajajaja
                • VIP Member
                • 9,794 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 02:02 PM

We need a fat calf club because you don't look like a fat cow to me! I saw your BD pics- no fooling us Sarah. You don't even belong in the fat calf club. Maybe a wannabe fat calf club.
                  Happily married since 2008

#89 Saraha

Saraha
                  • 2,597 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 02:05 PM

HAHAHA Trust me, you will see my before pic!! She hisd it well, she GREAT at what she does!!! PROMISE> My goal is to lose 20lbs. ANyone who can afford to lose that at least belong is the fat calf club!!! But thanks anyways ;o)

#90 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 24,768 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 02:11 PM

Remember to send me a PM so that I can officially add you to the list (I may not catch you if you just say something on this thread) - and also to get info. on how to send in the $10.

Please be sure to put your BDW name on your PayPal payments or checks ... I've figured them all out so far, but some of you aren't as obvious! lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users