ROR - Plantation reception table decor?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Spazz

Spazz
  • VIP Member
  • 10,482 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 04:07 PM

For those of you that had your reception dinners at the Plantation, how were the tables decorated? I am not planning on paying extra for any type of flowers, runners, etc. and was wondering if there are candles or anything else already on the tables (that are free!). Thanks!

#2 PrecisePlans

PrecisePlans
    • 802 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 04:11 PM

good question.....i wanna know too!

#3 nancylou7

nancylou7
      • 51 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 04:25 PM

yes, that is a good question

#4 chicago88

chicago88
        • 699 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 09:19 PM

I brought some shells & turquoise tea light candles that I gave Chandlyn to use for the tables. I also had my flowers brought over from the ceremony - it looked really nice.

Oh, Chandlyn actually spread some turquoise sand on the middle of the tables and put the shells that I brought in it. I didn't even ask for this - it was a really nice touch.

Therese & Jay
          Riu Ocho Rios, Jamaica2.15.08
          http://tickers.Ticke....1f03/event.png

#5 Spazz

Spazz
          • VIP Member
          • 10,482 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 09:53 PM

I bought a ton of votives and votive holders in my wedding colors and really want to use them, but they add a lot of weight to my luggage. If they have any type of candles available, I'd much rather use theirs.

#6 Spazz

Spazz
            • VIP Member
            • 10,482 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 09:53 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by chicago88
              I brought some shells & turquoise tea light candles that I gave Chandlyn to use for the tables. I also had my flowers brought over from the ceremony - it looked really nice.

Oh, Chandlyn actually spread some turquoise sand on the middle of the tables and put the shells that I brought in it. I didn't even ask for this - it was a really nice touch.
              It really sounds like Chandlyn goes above and beyond...so wonderful to hear stuff like this! Thanks!!!

#7 crawford2B

crawford2B
              • 244 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 12:41 AM

I am also glad to hear that she is so helpful. I also agree with anything FREE!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users