Sign in to follow this  
janderson

Recent Las Caletas Bride

I love your dress! So pretty!! Beautiful photos, it's so fun to see the casita full of bridesmaids, reminds me of my pre-wedding day :) Thanks for sharing!

I did comment on the other post - but your pics are beautiful - congrats again! You got married at Las Caletas 1 year and 2 days after we did!!!!

It's so exciting to be seeing some more photos from LC weddings - feels like it's been forever since we've seen some!

Lindsay

Congrats and thank you so much for sharing your pictures! They are wonderful and you are a beautiful bride!

I'm planning my wedding for January 2009 at Las Caletas and I love that I am amassing this incredibly huge file of photos and slide shows to show my family and friends to get them so excited to join us!!!

I would love to hear more details about your day...I especially loved the way you set up the tables at the reception (with the brown table runners and napkins and the colorful centerpieces). Was that you or was that Nicole and/or Kelley?

Welcome! I also posted on your other thread - but congrats again! Wasn't it amazing?!

I was married there last June - and I already wish I could go back!