Sign in to follow this  
PrecisePlans

OMG.........I'm crying right now!!!

Ahh I'm dying to know how the photo shoot went! Did your face clear up in time. I had my fingers crossed for you all night. I hope everything went okay but either way I know your pictures will come out beautiful! elefant.gif

Okay ladies and Jean Marcus.......I'm back. Good news and bad:

Bad first: I used the cortizone and unfortuanetly, my face did not clear up (actually it still hasn't as of right now), but it did calm down the redness a bit.

Good news: I used concealer and studio fix Mac foundation cream and pre-warned the photographer about my face. I told her that I was super sensitive about it and to be mindful when shooting close-ups. She said, "Don't worry, PHOTOSHOP"!!! Whew, that cheered me up and I think the shoot went well. When she posts our online gallery, I will send you guys the pictures.

Thanks to all that offered advise to me! You guys are the greatest!

thats great that your photographer will photoshop the pics. Not all do it standard. that should defintily fix your problems. photoshop is wonderful. look what I was able to do for this girls complexion & I'm not even a pro. so you know you won't have any red bumps in your picture once a pro gets a hold of them.

http://bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/t15632

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
thats great that your photographer will photoshop the pics. Not all do it standard. that should defintily fix your problems. photoshop is wonderful. look what I was able to do for this girls complexion & I'm not even a pro. so you know you won't have any red bumps in your picture once a pro gets a hold of them.

http://bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/t15632

Wow Morgan! you did a great job. you shouldn't have showed this to me. Now, if my photographer doesn't correctly photoshop my pics, I am going to have to HUNT YOU DOWN!!!smile03.gif

To make you feel better: about 2 days before my BD pics I got some crazy infection on my mouth - totally looked like a full on herpes breakout!! It was gnarly. I did what I could with makeup and the photographer totally airbrushed it out. You couldn't tell at all in the pics.

I'm sure everything turned out beautifully!

Why threading instead of waxing? I've never heard of it before...well I did hear that in jail that's what the girls do to pluck their eyebrows