Hi Everyone!

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 BermudaBride

• 1 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 10:14 PM

Hello! I just recently came across this website and was so excited to have other people to talk to who are also having destination wedddings! My name is Marissa, fiance is Jared. We are getting married in Bermuda on June 18th, 2007. Only 5 1/2 months left! Looking forward to "meeting" you all!

#2 Jackie

• 2,290 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 10:17 PM

Welcome, I think you might be the first Bermuda bride. I bet that will be buetifull. Ive heard lovely things about Bermuda. Cant wait to hear more about your wedding. This forum is great for any destination wedding, there is so much info to attain hear.
      Happy planning!
      My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review

#3 Nrvsbride

• 5,248 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 10:20 PM

Hi Marissa, welcome to the forum!! Bermuda is so exciting. My friend goes there every year on a cruise and loves it. Where are you having the reception? Can you post some pics of the place, we always love to see new places.

#4 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 03 January 2007 - 10:33 PM

welcome marissa! let us know how we can help!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
        Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#5 Christine

• VIP Member
        • 21,514 posts
        • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
        • Wedding Location:Napa, California
        • LocationReno, NV

Posted 03 January 2007 - 10:34 PM

welcome to the forum, can't wait to hear about your Bermuda plans.
        Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#6 EDYTA

• 1,277 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 11:43 PM

Welcome Marissa !!! great choice on Bermuda what a beautiful place i absolutely love it there...please let us know how we can help...what resort u planning on staying at? and reception choice? how many people u also expecting?

#7 LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 10:05 AM

Welcome Marissa! Where are you getting married in Bermuda? I can't wait to hear all about your planning so far! Let us see your dress too - all the fun stuff! Do you have a lot still left to do, or are you pretty much just working on the final details now?

#8 TammyB

• 10,630 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 10:36 AM

Welcome, I'm getting married in June as well and starting to actually feel that the day is coming soon. :-) I would love to see pics of what you have planned so far.

#9 leigh miller

leigh miller
              • 936 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 12:36 PM

welcome marissa. i cant wait to hear about bermuda! have you been there before? have you chosen a venue? its one of those places on my list i want to visit. happy planning - leigh

#10 LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 24,768 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 12:50 PM

(oooohhh, pssssssst, Marissa, she wants to visit Bermuda - she could be your photographer!)

I am using Leigh as my photograher (and can't wait for my wedding!) - if you don't already have a photographer, I'd recomend Leigh!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users