Photo

Towels, Shirts or Hats? for my OOT bags...

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#31 misstoya

misstoya
  • 21 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 10:38 PM

I think I'm going with the beach towel for our OOT bags. Hey Jenn, what kind of designs did they have to choose from? What did your towels look like?

#32 NYJen

NYJen
    • 1,326 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 10:44 PM

I voted for towels because that's what I'm doing - LOL!!! Actually, the reason I decided to do towels is because that may be the one thing my guests forget to pack and bring themselves. When I go to the beach here, I always bring a beach towel. But when I pack for vacation, I NEVER pack a beach towel. I never even think about it.

#33 BarefootBride

BarefootBride
      • 1,266 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 11:58 PM

uh OMG You have enough!! Dont spend anymore money but if you must I vote for Tshirt. I hear that towels will weigh you down!

#34 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 9,504 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 12:03 AM

I vote towel first, t-shirt second. I end up with tons of t-shirts from various events, runs, college, etc. and usually donate several times per year. I have had the same beach towels forever!

#35 Jenn

Jenn
          • 1,557 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 01:12 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by misstoya
            I think I'm going with the beach towel for our OOT bags. Hey Jenn, what kind of designs did they have to choose from? What did your towels look like?
            Here are my towels... the design was on the bottom of each towel (not in the center as it looks in the pic).

Click the image to open in full size.

And a link to the thread I started about them - http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t12714

They have designs you can choose from, but for a $45 digitizing fee, you can also do your logo (or whatever you want). They had some really cute designs though as well!

#36 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 6,996 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 01:16 PM

I vote towel- only if they're not too much of a PITA to bring. WIll they be too heavy?

I want to come to your wedding just to get one of your OOT bags! lol

#37 misstoya

misstoya
              • 21 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 11:44 PM

Cool. Thanks Jenn. Those towels are so cute.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users