Photo

January Weight Watchers Group

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#41 *JillD*

*JillD*
  • 5,112 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 12:48 PM

Congrats Christine!! 30 lbs. is possible, at least thats what I tell myself because thats what I want to lose before I order a dress!!

#42 REBECCA

REBECCA
    • VIP Member
    • 1,825 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 01:19 PM

Alright Christine!!! Just think, if you do exactly wahat you've been doing, it could be doulbe that in another 3 weeks. Keep up the excercise, it will really accelerate the weight loss! You can definitely do it. If I can do it, I know ANYONE can do it!!
      Rebecca
      <center>

http://i54.photobuck....a/IMG_1294.jpg
      Alexander & Juliette - Born 3/15/09</center>

#43 JulieG

JulieG
      • VIP Member
      • 8,323 posts

Posted 03 February 2007 - 01:32 PM

Okay Jilly, I took your advice and started weight watchers again. I am doing the Wendy Plan though, not sure if you guys know what that is or not, its WW with a twist. Anyway, the first week is always the hardest, so I was not perfect, but I weighed myself today and I am down 2 lbs. So, I am very proud of myself for doing so well in the first week. I am back on WW and in this thread from now on. YAY!! I think :)

#44 Christine

Christine
        • VIP Member
        • 21,514 posts
        • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
        • Wedding Location:Napa, California
        • LocationReno, NV

Posted 03 February 2007 - 03:24 PM

great job Jules...
        Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#45 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 6,996 posts

Posted 03 February 2007 - 05:44 PM

I'm down 2.2lbs this week! Woohoo!
          This finally brings me back to where I was before Christmas according to the scale. But, I know I'm really down "more" than that because of how much muscle I've gained. Yay- I was starting to feel like that scale was NEVER going to move!

#46 Christine

Christine
          • VIP Member
          • 21,514 posts
          • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
          • Wedding Location:Napa, California
          • LocationReno, NV

Posted 03 February 2007 - 05:54 PM

Sarah that is so great!!! What an awesome feeling-you are getting so close to your big day!!!
          Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#47 *JillD*

*JillD*
          • 5,112 posts

Posted 03 February 2007 - 06:40 PM

Congrats Jules, you must be so happy! What is the wendy plan? I've never heard of that.

Congrats Sarah!

On the other hand, I was not so good this past week and am up 1 pound, but I'm glad its only a pound, because I didn't exercise all week and had a surprise party to go to which led to eating & drinking. So, I'll just get back on track this week.

I went grocery shopping today too, so that will help, we had NOTHING in the house to eat!

#48 JulieG

JulieG
            • VIP Member
            • 8,323 posts

Posted 03 February 2007 - 07:04 PM

Alright, I sent the link a while back, I will find it for you again. What happens is you take all your points, including your flex points and you eat them all in the week, but you vary it. A certain about one day, another the next. This was it keeps your body guessing and your BMR is high because it has to work more. Where if it knows the amount of calories it has to burn every day (always the same amount) it does not raise as high and you hit a plateau really early.

Here, this describes it
              Congrats Jules, you must be so happy! What is the wendy plan? I've never heard of that.

Congrats Sarah!

On the other hand, I was not so good this past week and am up 1 pound, but I'm glad its only a pound, because I didn't exercise all week and had a surprise party to go to which led to eating & drinking. So, I'll just get back on track this week.

I went grocery shopping today too, so that will help, we had NOTHING in the house to eat!

#49 *JillD*

*JillD*
              • 5,112 posts

Posted 03 February 2007 - 07:29 PM

Thanks Jules! I think thats a good idea! I will have to try this this week.

#50 gkashmira

gkashmira
                • 1,962 posts

Posted 04 February 2007 - 06:10 AM

I was up a pound this week So that puts me still up two from where I was right before my 2-week vacation in mexico. I/;m just having SO much trouble eating right these days... not sure why.

But I did find a great yoga class this past week and have been walkign as well. I hope I can finally break and start moving down again sometime soon!

Sarah - How much have you lost so far since we starteed in Oct.? I'm only down like 8 or something like that but hey - better than nothing! If I lost another 8 I would be SO happy!

Have you guys discovered the 100 calorie bags of 94% fat free kettle corn popcorn?!? They are delicious and the bag is only 1 point. yum!
                  Kashmira & Dan
                  Happily married since June 16, 2007
                  http://i95.photobuck....a/IMG_0769.jpg
                  Our mini-video: http://www.bajavideo...m/Kash_Dan.html
                  Photo slideshow: http://www.tomasbarron.com/recent.php

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users