192 replies to this topic

#101 Saraha

Saraha
  • 2,597 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 07:53 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by DreaW
    can I join too please?
    I wanna join the moo moo club too!! Am I welcome?

#102 ChristinaH

ChristinaH
    • 178 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 08:43 PM

So I wrote this whole dissertation about my food battles, buhlemia, yo-yo weight, being lazy, eating, working-out, etc. and it timed out on me and lost it all...

Basically, can I be in the club too I have got to lose this pre-wedding weight and need some motivation.

Cuz I am a FAT COW!

#103 Yari

Yari
      • VIP Member
      • 10,928 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 08:45 PM

Everyone is welcome to join the FCC!!

MOOOwelcome!

#104 LadyP

LadyP
        • 3,156 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 08:46 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by ChristinaH
          So I wrote this whole dissertation about my food battles, buhlemia, yo-yo weight, being lazy, eating, working-out, etc. and it timed out on me and lost it all...

Basically, can I be in the club too I have got to lose this pre-wedding weight and need some motivation.

Cuz I am a FAT COW!
          MOOO CHRISTINAH

#105 Sunshine311

Sunshine311
          • 26 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 02:13 PM

Hey girls! Isn't worrying about weight just the worst thing in the world?? It's so hard to keep that figure and I could feel for you as I read the posts! I think the secret to keeping slim is realizing that being healthy is a lifestyle, not fad diets and exercise spurts. What works for me is eating healthy all week long (fish, chicken, tuna, veggies, rice, fruits, salads) and then having a cheat day on Saturday!!! Let's face it, if we tried to eat right every day, we're setting ourselves up for failure. One day a week is not going to pack pounds on and we need that indulgance! I know you're going to hate this next one, but exercise, exercise, exercise!! I started pounding the treadmill and lifting weights Jan 4th and I can't believe the difference it's made already!
            Motivation is probably our biggest obstacle - I hear yeah there!!! But what the 'experts' say really is true; if you can go a month, it gets so easy after that. For the first month I motivated myself by thinking of me in a bikini on the beach, and looking good in my wedding gown. And after that first month it becomes part of your lifestyle, your daily routine. I always look forward to my jog now - it feels SO good!!!
            A few little tricks I also do that I'll share: When you're running to the store to grab a few things, don't look for the best parking spot infront of the door. Park at the furthest end of the parking lot and enjoy the extra walk. I ALWAYS take the stairs. When I need to talk to someone in my office I always get up and walk to their office rather than phoning or email. Play sports, walk the dog, anything to get moving!!
            I know you can all do it!! I'm sure I didn't say anything here that you didn't already know, but weight is something all us girls can relate to, and I just wanted to share the things I do that have been working for me and maybe it might work for you too!!

#106 LadyP

LadyP
            • 3,156 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 02:41 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Yari
              Everyone is welcome to join the FCC!!

MOOOwelcome!
              I am overstepping this No DREAW can not be a in the FCC. here is why. She is 5'2 and weighs a wopping 85lbs soaking wet. I have seen her.

NO you are toooooo small to be a fat cow. You are a calf. When you weigh 100lbs then we will moo you in. until then EAT SOMETHING

#107 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
              • 1,830 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 02:43 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by LadyP
                I am overstepping this No DREAW can not be a in the FCC. here is why. She is 5'2 and weighs a wopping 85lbs soaking wet. I have seen her.

NO you are toooooo small to be a fat cow. You are a calf. When you weigh 100lbs then we will moo you in. until then EAT SOMETHING
                LMFAO. I Mooo-tion that.

#108 LadyP

LadyP
                • 3,156 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 02:48 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by LadyCheese
                  LMFAO. I Mooo-tion that.
                  Thank for the comfirmation. I feel like Mo'nique Skinny B's are evil

LOVE YOU DREA SEE YOU WHEN I GET BACK TO LA

#109 Yari

Yari
                  • VIP Member
                  • 10,928 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 02:56 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by LadyP

LOL, I had no idea! You are definitely correct. Sorry Drea.

#110 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
                    • 1,830 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 03:11 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Yari
                      LOL, I had no idea! You are definitely correct. Sorry Drea.
                      Yari, are you going to your meeting today?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users