Question 'bout trunk shows- What the F

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Jacqueline

• VIP Member
  • 3,160 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 01:21 PM

First thing- I just called a Bridal Shop regarding their trunk show schedule. She said that trunk shows at all bridal shops are for bridal gowns- not BM dresses. Is this true? I didn't think so b/c on this forum a few gals had said they got their BM dresses at trunk shows.

Second- She mentioned that I'm looking way too early for my BM dresses. And she sounded shocked that I got my gown already, ??!?!?! What do you think? We were going to get married in Sept of this year at first, but pushed it back. Thats the reason I got my dress so soon. It takes 6-7 months for my dress to come in, plus alterations I may get so I guess it's finenow that I got it so soon. I love it anyway that bitch! Now I am questionig myself!

#2 boscobel

• VIP Member
    • 24,213 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 01:23 PM

Don't question yourself. You love your dress. Who cares what she says? Plus, people always have different reactions, they say you need to get your dress with 1+ year to go or they say 4 months is cool. She is just disappointed cuz you won't be buying a gown from her.

Re: the BM dresses are trunk shows, I have NO clue!

#3 jajajaja

• VIP Member
      • 9,794 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 01:28 PM

Who cares what that lady told you? I think most of the ladies at bridal shops just talk out their @ss. I have received so much contradictory information that I don't even listen to them anymore- I ask the forum. :) If you love your dress, it's one less thing to worry about. No harm in getting things done early!

I have no clue about trunk shows though so I can't really say much on that.
        Happily married since 2008

#4 Yari

• VIP Member
        • 10,928 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 02:06 PM

What a beotch! Forget her...

You love your dress and it's one thing to cross off your list. More power to you.

#5 DreaW

• Banned
          • 2,462 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 02:20 PM

about what that lady thinks....hey I had my dress for 1 1/2 years before I had my wedding....I also thought we were getting married soon....

with regards to your question about BM dresses, sorry can't help you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users