Photo

Confessions

• Please log in to reply
1908 replies to this topic

#861 kevsgirl

kevsgirl
  • 1,209 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 06:50 PM

I confess that I have not really wanted/cared to 'do' my DH in over 2 months. I know it's the pregnancy, but I feel terrible! It's not that I'm not attracted to him or love him. I just have zero drive.

#862 BachataBride

BachataBride
    • Banned
    • 9,310 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 10:11 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by kevsgirl
      I confess that I have not really wanted/cared to 'do' my DH in over 2 months. I know it's the pregnancy, but I feel terrible! It's not that I'm not attracted to him or love him. I just have zero drive.

That sucks!! But I totally understand - although I don't have a pregnancy to blame!! People always keep saying "oh you guys are still in the honeymoon stage" & all I can do is laugh! To be honest we haven't had a "healthy" sex life in about a year - it's sad really. And it's not just me - it's him too. When he wants to I don't - and when I want to he doesn't. We just haven't been able to get in sync!!
      How is your hubby holding up with that?? Does he understand how you are feeling Trust me honey - you are not alone in that boat!

#863 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 12,151 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 02:53 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by kevsgirl
        i'm sure he's aware the pregnancy is effecting your drive, and that it has nothing to do with any lack of love or attraction.

not only am i not pregnant, but we're not even married yet and it seems we just can't get it together. we're *both* always too tired, maybe later, how about tommorrow night ... it's sad, actually LOL. i should get off the computer right now and go "do" him, but i just don't feel like it. hahaha wtf is wrong with me? aren't women supposed to be at their peak in their mid-30s? LOL

#864 bride7474

bride7474
        • 582 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 03:22 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by mummergirl
          i'm sure he's aware the pregnancy is effecting your drive, and that it has nothing to do with any lack of love or attraction.

not only am i not pregnant, but we're not even married yet and it seems we just can't get it together. we're *both* always too tired, maybe later, how about tommorrow night ... it's sad, actually LOL. i should get off the computer right now and go "do" him, but i just don't feel like it. hahaha wtf is wrong with me? aren't women supposed to be at their peak in their mid-30s? LOL
          I'm not sure what age women are supposed to peak. I think you might find this site interesting!

The Thirty Year Old Sexual Peak

#865 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 12,151 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 03:28 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by stachr
            I'm not sure what age women are supposed to peak. I think you might find this site interesting!

The Thirty Year Old Sexual Peak
            haha that was great! i actually think i went through mine a few years ago, when FI and i met ... and since i'm 9 years older than him, he may have not been too far from his peak either, LOL!

#866 BachataBride

BachataBride
            • Banned
            • 9,310 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 04:41 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by mummergirl
              haha that was great! i actually think i went through mine a few years ago, when FI and i met ... and since i'm 9 years older than him, he may have not been too far from his peak either, LOL!
              Yeah...I think DH and I reached our peak when we met as well. Well...at least we had 2 years of good times!!!!
              God I hope we get it back soon though!!! It's really sad!

#867 Royal_lady10

Royal_lady10
              • 247 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 06:53 PM

So i ready to confess: I too don't really want my father to walk me down the isle. I would prefer my mother to do so.

I have a good friend that makes my skin cringe!!.. I mean she works with me now, and has even moved across the street from me. idk sometimes i feel like im in the movie single white female.

I am pissed that my father has not called me in 2 months.. I am tired of always having to call him.

My boss is pushing me to take another promotion, but I am not sure if I am ready for it. Not the money, but the work.

I hate eating out with a certain friend, her and FI always share plates.. thagt really embarasses me. Who the hell has to share a plate at red lobster!. the prices are low enough!..

Wow that felt really great!

#868 BachataBride

BachataBride
                • Banned
                • 9,310 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 09:35 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Royal_lady10
                  So i ready to confess: I too don't really want my father to walk me down the isle. I would prefer my mother to do so.
                  I was in this same situation. I had both of them do it so I didn't hurt my dad's feelings & my mom was still there at my side!

#869 Royal_lady10

Royal_lady10
                  • 247 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 09:54 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by BachataBride
                    I was in this same situation. I had both of them do it so I didn't hurt my dad's feelings & my mom was still there at my side!
                    This is what my FI was saying... however, mom isn't going for it.. atleast thats what she thinks.. who knows I may walk down by myself.. idk

#870 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 12,151 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 12:34 AM

i confess that i felt bad about b*tching about our lack of "drive" lately, so tonight i made sure the deed got done! maybe it's because it had been awhile, but i can definitely say once we got going the spark was still there! totally hot!!!! LOL sorry if this was TMI ... sometimes i'm a little too comfortable sharing with you ladies!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users