1908 replies to this topic

#1301 KLC77

KLC77
  • 2,207 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 08:52 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by BachataBride
    Yikes! Good luck Kelly!!!

How is the new house?! Are you all settled in!!??
    Its great! We haven't moved in yet. We are doing a little work on it first. I really have no time to even get anything done there. School has started again and between that and I work I have no time for anything. Not even BDW. Thanks for asking! Ok, really, I'm getting off the computer and doing some homework. lol
    ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#1302 Tam

Tam
    • 551 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 05:06 PM

I confess that I just ate some really yummy sourcream-n-onion chips ... feel kinda gross now, so I am guilting myself to go to the gym.

#1303 BachataBride

BachataBride
      • Banned
      • 9,310 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 11:12 AM

I confess that I am starting to gain a bit of weight...and I only have about a month before my BD anniv. pics!!! Also, last night I ate so much I felt sick! I had my dinner, which was just right (not too fiilling) and then I proceeded to watch TV and eat a half a container of philly cream cheese herb & garlic spread with half a bag of Tostitos!! Does it make it a bit better that the cream cheese was light & the Tostitos were multigrain!!? lol

#1304 ~Stephanie~

~Stephanie~
        • 3,347 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 11:16 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by BachataBride
          I confess that I am starting to gain a bit of weight...and I only have about a month before my BD anniv. pics!!! Also, last night I ate so much I felt sick! I had my dinner, which was just right (not too fiilling) and then I proceeded to watch TV and eat a half a container of philly cream cheese herb & garlic spread with half a bag of Tostitos!! Does it make it a bit better that the cream cheese was light & the Tostitos were multigrain!!? lol
          You should join BL7 then! They extended the entry deadline though today, there is still time!

I confess that I miss you in the shoutbox
          ~Stephanie

Our wedding websitewww.mywedding.com/stephanieandmichaelbailey

#1305 KLC77

KLC77
          • 2,207 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 11:33 AM

I agree~ join BL 7! :)
            ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#1306 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
            • 2,287 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 12:27 PM

mmmm that sounds like a great snack Amanda!!!

#1307 BachataBride

BachataBride
              • Banned
              • 9,310 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 03:06 PM

Awh...Thanks Steph! :)

I can't say I'm being a whole lot more productive at work...but at least it's more than I was doing!

I don't think I'll be joining the BL7...that's not really me. I don't diet...I don't keep track of my weight...I don't exercise regularly. If I find that I am putting on a few pounds then I will go to Zumba classes for a few weeks, and try to stay away from the snacking. But other than that I don't and won't do anything. But thanks for the offer!

#1308 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 12,151 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 04:32 PM

i confess that it's really quite retarded the extent of how much i missed the shoutbox convo this week, lol. i was going thru withdrawal. staying off this forum for even a couple of days feels like losing a part of yourself. i really need to get a life outside of the internet. really.

(we miss you amanda! i don't know how you're doing it!)

#1309 BachataBride

BachataBride
                  • Banned
                  • 9,310 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 05:19 PM

LOL Lisa!! It's VERY hard!! Trust me!! I try not to go on BDW at all...and it's ridiculous!! I'm on a little bit more now, trying to organize a BD shoot coming up. But I'm trying to stay out of the box! I know once you girls get your hooks in me again I'm done for! lol

Oh...and *hugs*...I know there's something going on with your dad (I was creeping on FB!) and I just wanted to tell you that I'm thinking of you & I hope he's ok!

#1310 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 12,151 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 07:36 PM

thanks amanda. he's ok (kinda) for now. we're in a holding pattern waiting for further tests and further test results to figure out the right course of action. it's a brain tumor and we don't know much more than that.

i have two more confessions for today:

1) i just spent like the past 2 hours playing bejewled blitz. yes, i am still at work.

2) i am wearing my wedding-day underwear today. for whatever reason, that makes me smile.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users