| Originally Posted by KLC77 |
I'm not 100% sure what is delaying it. The attorney is telling me that the lender couldn't get them the documents in time and the mortgage broker is telling me everything was all set, but my attorney decided they couldn't do it today. So, right now its scheduled for Monday. Idk if I mentioned this before, but our original closing date was August 10th, when our loan wasn't approved and we couldn't close on that date we went into a penalty phase to keep our contract. So, since August 10th we are paying $100 PER DAY to keep the house so they won't sell it to someone else. So everyday that it gets delayed is costing us alot of money! Otherwise I wouldn't care so much. So, here's hoping it happens Monday.
Thanks for your support girls.
Keeping my fingers crossed for you!