Photo

Have you exercised today?

• Please log in to reply
4634 replies to this topic

#921 soulmates

soulmates
  • 538 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 11:52 AM

Okay, so I woke up late this morning so I didn't go running. But did work out a little bit before I had to start getting ready. Going to go run during lunch, since its nice out today....Have 2 days left to exercise before I leave.....

#922 TOESNTHESND

TOESNTHESND
    • 486 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 11:56 AM

I thought it would count! I am back on the wagon and did 30 minutes of stairmaster, 20 of the treadmill and then did biceps and triceps.

#923 LisaG

LisaG
      • VIP Member
      • 7,839 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 12:22 PM

WTG Natalie!

It's Friday and of course I couldn't drag myself outta bed this morning. Going to TRY to go on a run early in the morning.

#924 soulmates

soulmates
        • 538 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 12:50 PM

Keep up the good work girls!!! Everyone is doing so good.

#925 Heidi

Heidi
          • 2,642 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 01:26 PM

I'm so proud of myself this week! I kept up with all of my running!!! Last night, Reggie & I were going to bike that 10K course we do every weekend. We got there, I put my bike together and my frakking tire was flat! AARGH!! So, after I had already run for the day.... I did another run, probably about half of the distance I would have biked. That's the first time in a LLLOOONNNGGGG time I ran outdoors for that distance. And let me tell you - running 3 miles outside is a million percent harder than running 45 mins indoors on a machine in the gym! Oh, did I mention it was 92 degrees and HIGH humidity last night?? But it was a great workout!

On the menu for the weekend: yoga class; 10K bike ride and a 5-mile hike (depending on weather!)
            Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#926 soulmates

soulmates
            • 538 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 01:28 PM

Heidi you are doing such a great job. Stick with it!

#927 Heidi

Heidi
              • 2,642 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 01:30 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by soulmates
                Heidi you are doing such a great job. Stick with it!
                Thanks! The motivation/accountability here really helps!! If I want to skip, I just think.... if I don't get up I'll have to post that I didn't run!!!
                Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#928 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
                • VIP Member
                • 4,791 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 01:41 PM

Wow Heidi, that is impressive - go girl!

Natalie, great job too!

Martin's at the gym right now but I had to hang back today cause I'm still not feeling so well with the headaches/dizziness. I can't wait to figure out what is causing this so I can get back on track!!

We are going to try and go play a game of tennis when he gets home though.

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                  "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#929 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
                  • VIP Member
                  • 4,791 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 01:43 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by soulmates
                    Okay, so I woke up late this morning so I didn't go running. But did work out a little bit before I had to start getting ready. Going to go run during lunch, since its nice out today....Have 2 days left to exercise before I leave.....
                    Wow, are you so excited!? Keep up the great work, it will pay off!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                    "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#930 soulmates

soulmates
                    • 538 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 02:01 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by JaimeLynne
                      Wow, are you so excited!? Keep up the great work, it will pay off!
                      Yes I am so excited. I can't wait. Just trying to get everything at work finished.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users