Photo

Have you exercised today?

• Please log in to reply
4634 replies to this topic

#851 *JillD*

*JillD*
  • 5,112 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 12:54 PM

I did 45 minutes of turbo sculpt this morning, I'm so sore!

#852 TOESNTHESND

TOESNTHESND
    • 486 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 01:03 PM

So I had a little melt down last Thursday. I have been working a ton of OT, working out hard and my eye starting watering, hurting and I just fell apart. I have been a little stressed lately about my family getting their passports. So I took thurs, friday and saturday off. I worked out Sunday cardio for 50 minutes and abs. I feel so much better after a little break!

#853 soulmates

soulmates
      • 538 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 02:00 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by TOESNTHESND
        So I had a little melt down last Thursday. I have been working a ton of OT, working out hard and my eye starting watering, hurting and I just fell apart. I have been a little stressed lately about my family getting their passports. So I took thurs, friday and saturday off. I worked out Sunday cardio for 50 minutes and abs. I feel so much better after a little break!
        Its okay!!! We all need a break every now and then. I'm glad you are feeling better.

#854 soulmates

soulmates
        • 538 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 05:26 PM

Am I the only one that still checks this website?? just kidding. Went running last night and it felt great!!! Can't wait to get off and go running tonight. Having a bad day at work.

#855 Heidi

Heidi
          • 2,642 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 07:15 PM

I was planning another 10k bike ride today, but I think I'm the only one in the midatlantic region that DIDNT know about rain today!!! So I did abs & lifted today instead. Tomorrow I have my graduation from grad school (*YAY!!!*) so no exercise, just partying! Friday I'll have to do double-time, so someone keep me to that one!
            Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#856 *JillD*

*JillD*
            • 5,112 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 08:51 PM

I didn't exercise today. I had to get up super early this morning for work and I had planned to take the dog out for a walk/run this afternoon but then we got a tornado warning & severe thunderstorm warning, so that squashed that idea, so instead I loafed around on the couch and this site, haha! working extra hard tomorrow, hold me to that!

#857 TracyK

TracyK
              • 206 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 10:17 PM

I just got a puppy last week as part of my plan to exercise. So far so good. I have no choice but to take the puppy out and run with her to wear her out! I am trying to do crunches every day, but it is hard to motivate myself. 6months to go, I am hoping I can make a noticable difference.

#858 -Kate-

-Kate-
                • VIP Member
                • 7,676 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 10:23 PM

Guys - I have been SO bad!!! I've been in trial for 2 weeks and have 2 more to go. For me, that means late hours, bad food, and no exercise. I did do 20 minutes on the rower on Monday, but that's nothing compared to what I was doing!!!

#859 DreaW

DreaW
                  • Banned
                  • 2,462 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 10:49 PM

I haven't exercized in weeks...well, I actually went to gym once on Thursday...but that's it.

#860 soulmates

soulmates
                    • 538 posts

Posted 17 May 2007 - 11:37 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by hln321
                      I was planning another 10k bike ride today, but I think I'm the only one in the midatlantic region that DIDNT know about rain today!!! So I did abs & lifted today instead. Tomorrow I have my graduation from grad school (*YAY!!!*) so no exercise, just partying! Friday I'll have to do double-time, so someone keep me to that one!
                      I didn't exercise today. I had to get up super early this morning for work and I had planned to take the dog out for a walk/run this afternoon but then we got a tornado warning & severe thunderstorm warning, so that squashed that idea, so instead I loafed around on the couch and this site, haha! working extra hard tomorrow, hold me to that!
                      I hope you didn't get any tornado's!!! I know you would have worked out if the weather was better.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users