Jump to content

Photo

Have you exercised today?


  • Please log in to reply
4634 replies to this topic

#501 JulieG

JulieG
  • VIP Member
  • 8,323 posts

    Posted 01 March 2007 - 10:24 PM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by jilly76
    All done, I only did 30 minutes, but at least its something. I'm kind of in a funk this week, I don't know whats wrong with me. maybe its because I seriously HATE my job and I am unproductive all day because I hate it.
    30 mins is totally good. Good for you.

    Its not good to hate your job. I have been there, it takes over your whole life. Can you start looking for another job? It will make you feel so happy to have a new job.

    #502 *JillD*

    *JillD*
    • Sr. Member
    • 5,112 posts

      Posted 01 March 2007 - 10:51 PM

      I know, I keep thinking about it. I look sometimes, but its so hard when I have no idea what I want to do.

      I am transferring offices in the next month or so to one closer to where I live, so I'm hoping that will help, but its going to be a lot of starting over (I'm in sales) and I just don't think I have the energy for it anymore.

      You're right it really does consume your whole life, I just feel so blah about it, I barely do anything at work, its awful, and I blame it on the fact that I'm only there for another month, but I could be doing stuff, I just don't want to anymore.

      I really just want a job where I can work from home.

      #503 JulieG

      JulieG
      • VIP Member
      • 8,323 posts

        Posted 01 March 2007 - 10:56 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by jilly76
        I know, I keep thinking about it. I look sometimes, but its so hard when I have no idea what I want to do.

        I am transferring offices in the next month or so to one closer to where I live, so I'm hoping that will help, but its going to be a lot of starting over (I'm in sales) and I just don't think I have the energy for it anymore.

        You're right it really does consume your whole life, I just feel so blah about it, I barely do anything at work, its awful, and I blame it on the fact that I'm only there for another month, but I could be doing stuff, I just don't want to anymore.

        I really just want a job where I can work from home.
        That is what everyone wants, lol to work from home. Its not an easy thing to find. So, I say work hard in your new office but keep your eyes open for another job that might have a work from home option.

        #504 LCBride2007

        LCBride2007

          VIP Member

        • VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

          Posted 01 March 2007 - 11:02 PM

          there are definitely downfalls to working from home too! i am primarily on the road 100% (in different states), so i do enjoy it since i get to be at home. but i do go VERY stir crazy and crave interaction! i also have a hard time motivating myself to shower and dress in the morning. lol

          #505 *JillD*

          *JillD*
          • Sr. Member
          • 5,112 posts

            Posted 01 March 2007 - 11:10 PM

            ann, but at least you have the option of not getting dressed in the morning, lol! See for me, I go into the office, and its basically just to socialize, and then I play around on the computer for awhile, make a few phone calls, do some paperwork, etc.... I think the thing that I've started to hate the most is driving because when I first started I was driving about 600 miles a week, I felt like I was always in my car and even now if FI asks me to go to the store 2 minutes down the road, I just don't want to go, its like I hate the car now!!

            WTF is wrong with me, I am losing it!

            #506 destinationbride07

            destinationbride07
            • Member
            • 631 posts

              Posted 02 March 2007 - 12:11 PM

              I have not worked out since Wed! I am embarrassed that I started this thread LMAO!

              #507 LCBride2007

              LCBride2007

                VIP Member

              • VIP Member
              • 24,768 posts

                Posted 02 March 2007 - 12:24 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by jilly76
                ann, but at least you have the option of not getting dressed in the morning, lol! See for me, I go into the office, and its basically just to socialize, and then I play around on the computer for awhile, make a few phone calls, do some paperwork, etc.... I think the thing that I've started to hate the most is driving because when I first started I was driving about 600 miles a week, I felt like I was always in my car and even now if FI asks me to go to the store 2 minutes down the road, I just don't want to go, its like I hate the car now!!

                WTF is wrong with me, I am losing it!
                i am SO not complaining at all about WFH right now - i love it, since i am never home, it's quite a treat. but i think if i were to do it 100% i'd go insane. i'd just have to make sure i did things to get out and about like the gym, errands, etc. i literally don't leave the house for 2-3 days at times!

                600 miles a week - YUCK! i think i MIGHT go that far in a month. if i try!

                #508 TammyB

                TammyB
                • Sr. Member
                • 10,630 posts

                  Posted 02 March 2007 - 12:39 PM

                  Jill I'm the same way I hate driving.. Cain drives everywhere, however maybe if you buy a cute sports car or luxary car you've always wanted you'll want to drive more.. I SOOO badly want the new two door car that Nissan is putting out later this year, but I'm it's not to pratical since I'm hoping to be pregnant before that car's lease is up..

                  #509 TOESNTHESND

                  TOESNTHESND
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 486 posts

                    Posted 02 March 2007 - 02:09 PM

                    I must say it would be twice as hard to go to the gym if it was snowing or freezing temps, so girls you get a huge pat on the back from me for doing an exercise! As for me I was bad and did not work out tues or wed, but I was so busy at work I must of walked 10 miles. My feet were hurting so bad that there was no way I was doing anything.

                    I did 40 minutes of cardio and legs last night. I have been using this drink called endorush. It is seriously crack for gym people! But beware, only drink a small amount at first just to see how your body reacts. I can only drink less than half at a time. And then when I got home I cleaned the kitchen and put away clothes!

                    #510 *JillD*

                    *JillD*
                    • Sr. Member
                    • 5,112 posts

                      Posted 02 March 2007 - 03:47 PM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by destinationbride07
                      I have not worked out since Wed! I am embarrassed that I started this thread LMAO!
                      sherri, you better get evil sherri's butt to the gym today! Go watch some AMC! Don't worry I had a pretty bad workout week as well. And today its rainy, icy, and crappy and all I want to is crawl into bed!

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by akh
                      i am SO not complaining at all about WFH right now - i love it, since i am never home, it's quite a treat. but i think if i were to do it 100% i'd go insane. i'd just have to make sure i did things to get out and about like the gym, errands, etc. i literally don't leave the house for 2-3 days at times!

                      600 miles a week - YUCK! i think i MIGHT go that far in a month. if i try!
                      I know what you mean about having no socialization and that can definetly drive you nuts too! I'm hoping once I transfer offices, I'll be able to do more from home, but still have 1-2 days at the office as well, so it will be a nice mix.

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by TAMMYM
                      Jill I'm the same way I hate driving.. Cain drives everywhere, however maybe if you buy a cute sports car or luxary car you've always wanted you'll want to drive more.. I SOOO badly want the new two door car that Nissan is putting out later this year, but I'm it's not to pratical since I'm hoping to be pregnant before that car's lease is up..
                      Tammy, oh how I would LOVE a little sports car even just a cute car, but I have a nissan xterra and I love it, but I really wish I could have a car too. The road I live on is so steep & curvy, I'd never be able to leave my house in the winter, literally I'd be trapped! And we have the big dogs so we need the room for them too!




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users