• Please log in to reply
4634 replies to this topic

#421 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 24,768 posts

Posted 18 February 2007 - 07:46 PM

i had a soccer game today - does that count?! lol i am going to hit it hard this week - and no more excuses!

#422 JulieG

JulieG
    • VIP Member
    • 8,323 posts

Posted 18 February 2007 - 07:54 PM

Sarah, congrats, that is awesome.

Ann, of course a soccer game counts, good for you.

I on the other hand did not work out today. I had a personal make up application course today, and next Sunday for 6 hours. I don't want to get my make up done in Cuba and hate it and not have a back up plan. So, I am learning how to do it myself. I am sure I will be too nervous, but if they make me look terrible, I will totally be able to step in and fix it. I just like to know how to do things. So, no working out today. I will be at the gym tomorrow though.

#423 destinationbride07

destinationbride07
      • 631 posts

Posted 18 February 2007 - 10:50 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by SASSYGIRL
        Today was bootcamp graduation (it is a 6 week program and we take a week off between sessions) and I was so happy with my results. I still have a ways to go but I hope this motivates you ladies to get out and get moving - you feel so much better when you do!

Since starting this program on 11/27/06.....
        I have lost 10 lbs.
        I have lost 2 1/4" in my chest (FI isn't real happy about that part- oh well)
        I have lost 3 1/4" in my waist
        I have lost 1/4" in my butt (lower body hasn't figured out that it should be shrinking by now - I am going to have a talk with it!)
        my calfs, thighs and hips have stayed the same

In Novemeber I was able to complete a mile in about 14 minutes (walking 99% of the way) This morning I ran (yes ran the majority of the time) the same mile in 10:20!

It felt so good to be able to see my progress. I can't stress how important it is to take your measurements and recheck them every month or so! The scale isn't always the best indicator of what is going on with your body!
        WTG

#424 Christine

Christine
        • VIP Member
        • 21,514 posts
        • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
        • Wedding Location:Napa, California
        • LocationReno, NV

Posted 18 February 2007 - 11:00 PM

every one is doing so well. So my FH and I decided that we would go ahead and start waking up early, because by the time we get home after work we are too tired/lazy. We both promised each other no hitting the sleep button, we are determined to get at least 30 mins. every morning. I have to get started ASAP so I can be in shape for my party in April.
        Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#425 destinationbride07

destinationbride07
        • 631 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 04:31 PM

I have been under the weather this weekend and i though by today i would feel better...well i laid down at 10 and i just got up...so I will not be working out today....GL to u gals :)

#426 JulieG

JulieG
          • VIP Member
          • 8,323 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 10:18 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by destinationbride07
            I have been under the weather this weekend and i though by today i would feel better...well i laid down at 10 and i just got up...so I will not be working out today....GL to u gals :)
            Oh Sherri, I know all about it. It took me so long to get over my stomach flu and to have the strength to work out again. And, my first class after my illness was really really hard. So, take your time, do small things if and when you can, like take a walk.

I did make it to the gym today, I did 50 Mins of Cardio.

#427 *JillD*

*JillD*
            • 5,112 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 10:45 PM

I was bad today, I didn't exercise. I thought about it, does that count? hahaha. I'll do better tomorrow

#428 JulieG

JulieG
              • VIP Member
              • 8,323 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 10:54 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by jilly76
                I was bad today, I didn't exercise. I thought about it, does that count? hahaha. I'll do better tomorrow
                I am going to hold you to this. I will be here tomorrow, looking for your post telling me you worked out. You know I will. lol

#429 *JillD*

*JillD*
                • 5,112 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 11:10 PM

I know you will, lol!! I was so bad all weekend, we had so much going on, and I havent' worked out since, thursday?? I think. Why do I do this to myself!!

#430 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 24,768 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 11:29 PM

well, i did a windsor pilates tape for the first time - the 20 min. Windsor Pilates Circle Workout. i really didn't feel like i got much of a workout at all. next time i will try the advanced portion.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users