• Please log in to reply
4634 replies to this topic

#21 Jackie

Jackie
  • 2,290 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 09:21 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by SASSYGIRL
    I started the new year with a 5K run/walk and dragged my FI and parents with me. It was a lot of fun and everyone ending up enjoying themselves. Bootcamp starts up agian in the morning and I am looking forward to it!

OK, you are way to far ahead of most of us. I couldnt run 3 and 1/2 miles if I tried right now. 5K is about that right? Good for you! You are my inspiration I shall do some sort of cardio activity tomorrow for at least 20 minutes. Ok so thats not long at all but I dont want to kill myself the first day. Gotta ease into these things.
    My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
    http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#22 -Kate-

-Kate-
    • VIP Member
    • 7,676 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 11:13 PM

Whoo hooo! I just got done with 25 min of cardio. Not a lot I know, but I haven't moved my body (except to walk to the fridge) since October so I didn't want to kill myself. I feel so much better already.

#23 Christine

Christine
      • VIP Member
      • 21,514 posts
      • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
      • Wedding Location:Napa, California
      • LocationReno, NV

Posted 02 January 2007 - 11:21 PM

no exercise today, but I did join Weight Watchers today. So tomorrow is the big day to being the official Bridal Bootcamp. I have less than 7 months and I want/need to lose.
      Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#24 weez

weez
      • 151 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 12:02 AM

OK you girls inspired me.....I started back at the gym today (giving myself a big pat on the back!!) then I totally ruined the whole thing by totally pigging out at supper! I ate sooo much! (slapping myself around the head!) Oh well baby steps right? lol!

#25 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 3,754 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 02:11 AM

no i have not! I keep staring at my eliptical machine (which I placed smack in the middle of my bedroom) and I am soo lazy to get up and start. I NEED MOTIVATION!

#26 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 10:59 AM

I got up this morning and did something - I just walked for 30 min. on the treadmill, then some situps. Not great - but it's a start. Maybe I'll work my way to running ... but for now walking is better than nothing!

#27 destinationbride07

destinationbride07
            • 631 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 11:49 AM

WTG ANN and WTG Christine for starting WW....

I did 45 min on the elliptical yesterday...Todays goal: 25 min ellitptical and 25 min of stairs on my lunch then slim in 6 when i get home....I hope I can do this!

#28 destinationbride07

destinationbride07
              • 631 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 11:52 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by amyhmartin
                no i have not! I keep staring at my eliptical machine (which I placed smack in the middle of my bedroom) and I am soo lazy to get up and start. I NEED MOTIVATION!
                i am so tempted to buy an elliptical...but i got exercise tapes and a gym membership and a gym in my bldg...but i rather be in house so that i can watch tv

#29 destinationbride07

destinationbride07
                • 631 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 11:53 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by weez
                  OK you girls inspired me.....I started back at the gym today (giving myself a big pat on the back!!) then I totally ruined the whole thing by totally pigging out at supper! I ate sooo much! (slapping myself around the head!) Oh well baby steps right? lol!

right baby steps at least you went to the gym yesterday that is good!

#30 Christine

Christine
                  • VIP Member
                  • 21,514 posts
                  • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
                  • Wedding Location:Napa, California
                  • LocationReno, NV

Posted 03 January 2007 - 11:55 AM

I think I am inspired too, I am planning to go to the gym today...I will try to do about 30 minutes on the eliptical and maybe some weights so I don't have fat arms in my dress.
                  Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users