• Please log in to reply
4634 replies to this topic

#2741 Chanti

Chanti
  • 310 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 10:12 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by JGAMMAGIRL77
    Thanks for the tip. It's just a bit frustrating!!! I ate really healty and I was working out so it was a bit discouraging when I got on the scale.

Jess
    It may be muscle mass: this happened to me too when I started my regimen. I initially gained 4 lbs, but lost in my measurements (hips, waist, chest, thighs and calves), so that is a good sign of increasing muscle mass. Taking measurements once a week help at first, you'll see changes there first before changes in weight!

#2742 poohshek

poohshek
    • 1,456 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 08:31 AM

Went to "Total Body Blast" at lunch and had a great work workout. I have gained a few pounds back from eating bad and I really need to get back on track with a cleaner diet and be diligent with my workouts.

#2743 *Nadine*

*Nadine*
      • 5,466 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 09:40 AM

Jess, I agree with Chanti, although I dont know if you would have gained that much muscle mass in one week, you will most likely gain some weight before losing it b/c you will be losing fat and gaining muscle.

Went to the gym last night, ran a couple miles and then did back, shoulders and triceps. Im sore today!

#2744 Chanti

Chanti
        • 310 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 09:46 AM

Ran 2.5 miles this morning!

Will be missing my usual power yoga class, as FI bought me a one hour massage that I am having done tonight. Much needed!!!

#2745 Preciousmi811

Preciousmi811
          • 342 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 08:22 PM

Did a run/walk around the beach then crunched out my ab workout. I have 6 months before I go wedding dress shopping, I want to lose 20lbs before than!
            One Love

ClubHotel Riu Negril May 14 2010 wedding date. Anyone want to share a photographer? I am flying my photographer out regardless, if you want to split travel cost let me know!!!!

Password: 12345http://gs105.photobu....are_email_albuhttp://tickers.Ticke...m/ezt...b2f9...

#2746 poohshek

poohshek
            • 1,456 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 08:55 PM

Did circuit training yesterday. I need new weights: my BowFlex adjustable hand weights have a broken slot, so anytime I use the 10 lbs weight, one of the discs flies off. Almost landed on my head once when I was doing my lunge/presses! Definitely don't need a concussion before we leave in less than 2 weeks!!! Will buy new ones this weekend, yet another (big) unexpected expense!

Ran 2.5 miles this morning.

Chantal

#2747 Chanti

Chanti
              • 310 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 09:21 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by poohshek
                Sorry I laughing about your equipment malfunction. Glad you didn't hurt yourself. But have you checked to see if it comes with a warranty?
                Good question Winnie!!! We don't have the receipt unfortunately :-( I just bought a new set of adjustable weights today, I'll try them out this weekend!

Chantal

#2748 poohshek

poohshek
                • 1,456 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 10:45 PM

Call the manufacturer and see what they say. It doesn't hurt to ask.

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Chanti
                  Good question Winnie!!! We don't have the receipt unfortunately :-( I just bought a new set of adjustable weights today, I'll try them out this weekend!

Chantal

#2749 poohshek

poohshek
                  • 1,456 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 10:49 PM

Today I did a 50-minute cardiovascular workout using Jillian Michaels - Banish Fat Boost Metabolism DVD and worked Biceps afterwards.

#2750 Chanti

Chanti
                    • 310 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 10:09 AM

I ran 2.6 miles this morning.
                      My exercise routine will be quite disrupted in the last 11 days before we leave.
                      Today, my work colleagues are taking me out to dinner, so no circuit training.
                      Tomorrow, I'll circuit train instead of doing my usual Thursday yoga class, since I got my new adjustable weights and can't wait to try them out!

Big huge motivational hug to everyone out there, we're all doing a great job, keep it up!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users