Photo

Have you exercised today?

• Please log in to reply
4634 replies to this topic

#251 TammyB

TammyB
  • 10,630 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 12:57 PM

I didn't yesterday, I had to renew my DL at the SS office. Maybe today if I can't find a reason not to.. lol

#252 JulieG

JulieG
    • VIP Member
    • 8,323 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 01:01 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by TAMMYM
      I didn't yesterday, I had to renew my DL at the SS office. Maybe today if I can't find a reason not to.. lol
      Tammy, you get your butt to the gym. Or, on your machine at home. Heck, you can even for a long walk, just get something in there, you will not regrett it. It will make you feel so good. Trust me, it sucks so much thinking about doing it, but if you don't think and just do it, you feel amazing when you are done.

#253 TammyB

TammyB
      • 10,630 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 01:02 PM

Thanks Jules, I really should because I'm in big PMS mood today. Maybe it will help.. :-)

#254 JulieG

JulieG
        • VIP Member
        • 8,323 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 01:09 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by TAMMYM
          Thanks Jules, I really should because I'm in big PMS mood today. Maybe it will help.. :-)
          I find it helps me. It makes me feel less tense and angry, you know that feeling. I find it relaxes and calms me.

#255 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 02:53 PM

i am sooo not a morning person, but i know that if i don't work out in the morning i just won't do it. and it's not that bad if you can get into the routine - and it's so nice to have it out of the way!

#256 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 6,996 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 02:54 PM

I got my Cindy Crawford out of the way today. My legs and arms hurt SO BAD! Yay!

#257 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 24,768 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 03:29 PM

me too! i skipped yesterday (naughty!), but worked out to Cindy today. i figured i had to be good today since i leave for MN tomorrow night, and won't be able to work out Th-Sun! though i might play soccer w/my old team one of the nights. that's something!

#258 JulieG

JulieG
                • VIP Member
                • 8,323 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 05:27 PM

I went to my Gym class today, Pump Class. Its killer. I feel really great and really strong now, funny how that happens. It won't last long though, soon I will feel weak and sore.

#259 JulieG

JulieG
                  • VIP Member
                  • 8,323 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 05:27 PM

I went to my Gym class today, Pump Class. Its killer. I feel really great and really strong now, funny how that happens. It won't last long though, soon I will feel weak and sore.

TammyM, did you work out?

#260 -Kate-

-Kate-
                    • VIP Member
                    • 7,676 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 01:32 AM

I did 30 minutes on level 4 of the stairstepper. Never sweat so much in my life! Literally dripping - it was super hot.

I'm leaving for snowboarding in Whistler for the rest of the week so that will be plenty of exercise for me!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users