Photo

Have you exercised today?

• Please log in to reply
4634 replies to this topic

#2281 *Casey*

*Casey*
  • 5,209 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 12:35 PM

The schedules constantly change, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!!

#2282 clmarti1

clmarti1
    • 207 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 03:58 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by *Casey*
      I had every intention of getting up this morning to get some millage in, but after drinking during the super bowl last night, I just couldn't do it. So I made myself do the Shred Level 2 before work, then I'm gonna hit the gym after work.

8 miles? You and Heather are on FIRE!!!
      I have gained 4 lbs and I have no freaking idea why!! I'm hitting the gym tonight again for some weights or maybe a cardio class! I just dont know what the heck is going on with my body!!

#2283 *Casey*

*Casey*
      • 5,209 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 04:00 PM

I've heard people say that water weight makes you fluctuate 5 lbs here and there... Maybe that's it. Just stick with it, and you'll definitely see results! You're doing so good!!!!

#2284 Jen_S

Jen_S
        • 3,737 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 04:03 PM

Oh Casey you should try spin it is awesome I love it. I take it about 3 - 4 times a week. Zumba is so much fun but the times they offer it at my gym really stink. Maybe over the next 3 weeks before I leave I will have to get back to it. Today I did the 30 min dvd, 30 min on treadmill and 45 min of weights.
          Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#2285 Sloan

Sloan
          • 1,279 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 04:23 PM

Couldnt get up in time to get to karate this morning - Worked nights last night. Going to kickboxing @ 500.

#2286 poohshek

poohshek
            • 1,456 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 04:47 PM

I have tried spin classes before but can't get myself going on a regular basis. Jogging seems to work out better for me. Alright... I didn't work out yesterday and haven't today. Better hit the gym after work.

#2287 clmarti1

clmarti1
              • 207 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 06:06 PM

Thanks Casey!

#2288 *Casey*

*Casey*
                • 5,209 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 11:59 AM

I did 4.5 at the gym last night then about 30 mins of arms, legs and back... 4 more this morning then arms, and I'm going to do the DVD tonight. I can really start to see more shape especially in my arms... YEA! It's working!

#2289 Trice

Trice
                  • 295 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 12:02 PM

3 miles on the treadmill yesterday. Hitting the gym right after work today.

#2290 Jen_S

Jen_S
                    • 3,737 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 12:09 PM

Oh that is great you are seeing results Casey. I did the 30 min shred dvd this morning and hit the treadmil for 30 min. However today I felt like I was going to die, not sure why. I think the close the wedding gets the more Im done which really stinks. Tonight I am going to do level 2 of the dvd and another 30min on treadmil.
                      Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users