• 5,112 posts

Posted 13 November 2007 - 08:51 AM

I did turbojam yesterday

#1342 -Kate-

-Kate-
    • VIP Member
    • 7,676 posts

Posted 13 November 2007 - 12:05 PM

I did 40 minutes eliptical and some arms this morning. I think I'm going to do more after work.

#1343 JulieG

JulieG
      • VIP Member
      • 8,323 posts

Posted 13 November 2007 - 10:13 PM

I went to boot camp tonight. Woo hoo its hard. Good hard, but hard.

#1344 bride_2_b08

bride_2_b08
        • 244 posts

Posted 13 November 2007 - 10:26 PM

ok ladies i am in need of some motivation!!!! I have been working out so hard and eating clean but I am not losing any weight so now i just dont have the motivation to go to the gym.
          HIKING IN BLUE MOUNTAINS AUSTRALIA

#1345 -Kate-

-Kate-
          • VIP Member
          • 7,676 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 12:49 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by bride_2_b08
            ok ladies i am in need of some motivation!!!! I have been working out so hard and eating clean but I am not losing any weight so now i just dont have the motivation to go to the gym.
            It'll happen. What kind of workouts are you doing? Give us some info and maybe we can help - we've all been there!

#1346 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 4,513 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 01:23 AM

bride 2 b (sorry I don't know your real name :) ) I am in the SAME boat! I am getting sooo depressed - so I am just starting to work out harder. It sucks I hate it but I know in the end it will be worth it - I went to the Y this morning and then worked out on my gazelle at home (it's an exercise machine) So ONE day of good exercising........hopefully I can keep it up - GOOD LUCK!!

#1347 DLyteful

DLyteful
              • 879 posts

Posted 16 November 2007 - 09:22 AM

Ok, I havent worked out today (yeah thats how I feel about it right now for some reason). BUT I am sitting here watching this program about Turbo Jam. Does anyone have it? If so, is it as good as it says it is? I know any program will work as long as you DO IT. But I need something that is going to be fun and all the dvds (and membership to lifetime) are not fun for me right now.... well the classes at lifetime would be fun IF i could get into shape first to keep up. So if anyone has it tell me what you think about it.

Thanks

#1348 JulieG

JulieG
                • VIP Member
                • 8,323 posts

Posted 16 November 2007 - 11:13 AM

There are a few girls on here who use turbo jam, and I just found out my friend has it. I can ask her what she thinks of it. I know Jilly does it all the time.

I went to bootcamp again last night. It was killer because I was so tired and had major cramps and still muscle pain from Tuesday's bootcamp. But, I got through it and I am glad I went.

#1349 -Kate-

-Kate-
                  • VIP Member
                  • 7,676 posts

Posted 16 November 2007 - 12:07 PM

Good job Jules - I'm glad you are keeping up with it even though the wedding is over. We'd be lost without you!

I only worked out Monday and Tuesday this week. I've had a crazy busy week and just haven't made it. Only benefit is that haven't been eating much since I'm so busy - so I'm ok there.

#1350 JulieG

JulieG
                    • VIP Member
                    • 8,323 posts

Posted 16 November 2007 - 12:22 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by LALA
                      Good job Jules - I'm glad you are keeping up with it even though the wedding is over. We'd be lost without you!

I only worked out Monday and Tuesday this week. I've had a crazy busy week and just haven't made it. Only benefit is that haven't been eating much since I'm so busy - so I'm ok there.
                      Kate getting there twice this week is a great accomplishment when you are so busy. Try to fit in one more time if possible and you will have had a good week. We do not need to work out every day for it to have an impact. Any activity is good activity.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users