Sign in to follow this  
destinationbride07

Have you exercised today?

Ok, Ok, you have a good excuse. I just thought that instead of flipping a coin, I could yell at you! lol, no, seriously- that's really hard to think about losing your foster girl. At least if they took her you would know that she'd be with someone who knew what they were getting into and could hopefully give her even more time than you can. Hang in there, you're such a sweetheart.

OK, for the record- I did BOTH Cindy Crawford workouts today. I had to take a little break in the middle of the second one and I skimped out on the last half of the ab workout- those of you who own this will understand! But, I spent almost an hour and a half working out today which is probably more than I've ever done in my life...ever...

Let's just hope I can keep it up!

Desperate times call for desperate measures Ann. Although, it doesn't look like you're in as desperate a situation as I am! lol

have you noticed that I only have head shots on here! hehe

In all honesty, I am "ok" with how I look in terms of size - though I wouldn't mind losing 5-10. But my main goal is to tone up - I feel way too "squishy" for my liking!