Sign in to follow this  
destinationbride07

Have you exercised today?

Day 2 back on level 3 of the 30 Day Shred and plan to take the pup for a long walk this evening since we missed our morning walk.

Feel so much better now that I am back to working out, even though it has only been two days. I need to keep it up though.

Wedding may be more than a year away but I want to look my absolute best.

Thinking about signing up for a cardio kickboxing class as well ... I did it years ago and was in the best shape of my life. And it didn't matter what I ate, I would still lose weight and tone.

I just need to stay motivated. I keep telling myself wedding and bikini.

Amanda+Dave I hear you 100%!  Every time I am on the treadmill, I just keep thinking...wedding...beach...pool...bikini....its the ultimate motivation!

Originally Posted by Amanda+Dave View Post

Day 2 back on level 3 of the 30 Day Shred and plan to take the pup for a long walk this evening since we missed our morning walk.

Feel so much better now that I am back to working out, even though it has only been two days. I need to keep it up though.

Wedding may be more than a year away but I want to look my absolute best.

Thinking about signing up for a cardio kickboxing class as well ... I did it years ago and was in the best shape of my life. And it didn't matter what I ate, I would still lose weight and tone.

I just need to stay motivated. I keep telling myself wedding and bikini.