Sign in to follow this  
destinationbride07

Have you exercised today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by autjo View Post
We're on week 5 of P90X and still going strong. 15 lbs lost so far and I am totally stoked about actually being in shape. No work out tonight because we have kickball, maybe I'll run a couple of laps around the fields before the game...

Great job! I know what you mean, I've lost between 16-17 lbs and feel in GREAT shape! Now my new goal is to maintain this new body of mine after the wedding.

Missed my morning run today, had a really rough night's sleep... Will do my circuit training tonight though, and plan on speed walking with my 8 month pregnant girl friend afterwards!

Wow, you girls are going sooo great! Managed to lag out a 5km run today, but my pup was fighting it the whole way. (it's hot here today)

Heading out for a double shot of hot yoga at 4S&M.gif:

70 mins of VInyasa Flow and then a 90 minute Traditional Ashtanga.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chanti View Post
Great job! I know what you mean, I've lost between 16-17 lbs and feel in GREAT shape! Now my new goal is to maintain this new body of mine after the wedding.

Missed my morning run today, had a really rough night's sleep... Will do my circuit training tonight though, and plan on speed walking with my 8 month pregnant girl friend afterwards!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashey063009 View Post
OMG-- a double was a baaaad idea. lol I'm soooo sore!

Just had to check in to get some motivation for my 8km. *sigh* I think I can. I think I can. I think I can. hee hee
18 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU MUST BE SOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashey063009 View Post
Just had to check in to get some motivation for my 8km. *sigh* I think I can. I think I can. I think I can. hee hee
You can do it!!!!

I ran 3.5 miles (5.6km) this morning. Got so into it I "forgot" I needed to go to work and almost missed my commuter train!

We leave in 9 days!!! Frantically packing...

SOOOOOO excited!!!

OKay-- I did it! Thanks for the cheers girls!

Chanti, FI and I leave in 9 days too! So exciting! His stag is this weekend, so I'm packing on my own until Sunday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chanti View Post
You can do it!!!!

I ran 3.5 miles (5.6km) this morning. Got so into it I "forgot" I needed to go to work and almost missed my commuter train!

We leave in 9 days!!! Frantically packing...

SOOOOOO excited!!!