Hi all,

I just booked with Michael Maurus of Cancun Wedding Photography. We are going with the 2hr package. The price is $650 plus tax and $90 travel charge to Gran Bahia Principe Coba and includes photog and assistant plus website with 150 pics for 3 months, all pictures on CD and a free photobook. We will just print the pics when we get home. Extra hours are $150 per hour.

Now, I can check that off my list! So far, they have been easy to work with and very quick to respond with package info and availability.

That's great Carrie! Getting the photographer booked is as big as finding the location and picking the dress :) Feels good to check that one off the list!

Wow that sounds like a great bargain Carrie! Congrats!

Hey Carrie,

I'm still looking to book mine and found your photographers website. Have you seen some of his work before or did you have someone recommend?? It looks like he does pretty nice pictures. I'm trying to find someone who is good within my budget though and your budget sounds like mine :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyrak View Post
Hey Carrie,

I'm still looking to book mine and found your photographers website. Have you seen some of his work before or did you have someone recommend?? It looks like he does pretty nice pictures. I'm trying to find someone who is good within my budget though and your budget sounds like mine :)
I looked up (there is a thread on here somewhere with a list of Riviera Maya photographers) the different photogs and prices. Then I made up a spread sheet comparing them. We liked Michael's work the best of the more affordable packages. I can attach the spreadsheet later...have to go to work for some stupid class on new ICU software. We also have a friend going who is into amateur photography, so I figure she can supplement the 2 hours. I really just want pictures on the beach and around the resort of us and maybe some group shots.