• Banned
  • 2,462 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 12:30 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by TammyB

Kitchen,
    Click the image to open in full size.
    Tammy I love your kitchen.
    The condo we are moving in is actually my parents condo that we are renting but we are also going to change it....I want to remodel the kitchen, it's tiny but I still want the granite counters and the wood color cabinets, just like yours tammy.
    The condo has wood floors all over...so that will be nice, hate carpet...
    I will def post pics a before and after (though the after will be much later since we need to save money to do the remodeling that I want :) )

Yari, I will be def..coming over to your house if you have a party...hehehehe, hey we have a pool too but it's a community pool.
    Once we move in Girls you are totally welcome to come over for our house warming party.....I'll let you know when.

I love throwing parties LOL

#102 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
    • 26,161 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 12:32 PM

I'm there Drea!

#103 beachbride08

beachbride08
      • VIP Member
      • 2,372 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 12:33 PM

All your places are so cute, I love them all.
        Michelle

#104 Yari

Yari
        • VIP Member
        • 10,928 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 01:47 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by starchild
          Pool party at Yari's house!!! Your house is beautiful :o)
          Absolutely! You are all invited. I also have a spa attached with a couple of waterfalls...I love it. I didn't include that pic cause I felt like I was posting a lot.

I am looking forward to this summer!

#105 DreaW

DreaW
          • Banned
          • 2,462 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 02:07 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by starchild
            I'm there Drea!

I'll quote you on that :)....so be prepared lol

#106 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
            • 1,876 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 03:39 PM

hey Tammy, what does it say above your kitchen window?
              My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
              Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#107 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
              • 1,876 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 04:04 PM

Here are some pics of my home....we still need to paint and want to do crown modeling...I'm open to suggestions on paint colors...hint, hint....

kitchen and dining area opens into the family room (I love my kitchen):

Living room....really need something on wall behind the couch...but, will come in good time.:

I love antiques, but had to give up most of them when we moved in together, but we kept a few pieces. Our house was brand new when we bought it, and we had no choices on counters, or cabinets so the feel of the house doesn't really lend itself to antiques...which, bums me out. Also, DH and I have slightly different tastes in decorating......for example, beside the antiques I had a red velvet couch before we moved in together...I loved that couch!
                My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
                Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#108 Amy&Andy

Amy&Andy
                • VIP Member
                • 3,405 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 04:33 PM

Jessalyn your house is to die for! I love the fusion look....We too bought a brand new house (We call it a modern craftsman) and it's tough to blend the old with the new. I think you did a great job with bringing in some classic pieces with your modern decor. So pretty! It reminds me of an Italian villa....!

#109 LadyP

LadyP
                  • 3,156 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 04:47 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Jessalyn
                    Here are some pics of my home....we still need to paint and want to do crown modeling...I'm open to suggestions on paint colors...hint, hint....

kitchen and dining area opens into the family room (I love my kitchen):

Living room....really need something on wall behind the couch...but, will come in good time.:

I love antiques, but had to give up most of them when we moved in together, but we kept a few pieces. Our house was brand new when we bought it, and we had no choices on counters, or cabinets so the feel of the house doesn't really lend itself to antiques...which, bums me out. Also, DH and I have slightly different tastes in decorating......for example, beside the antiques I had a red velvet couch before we moved in together...I loved that couch!

Your room is larger than my house. lol you wilil not see any pictures of my house because I really want to burn it down and collect the insurance money and start over hehehe. I have out grown it and now that there are 3 it is too small.

#110 beachbride08

beachbride08
                    • VIP Member
                    • 2,372 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 04:50 PM

Jessalyn, Your kitchen is beautiful!
                      Michelle

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users