Photo

Post pictures of......

• Please log in to reply
221 replies to this topic

#1 TammyB

TammyB
  • 10,630 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 10:43 AM

Ok I'm bored and thought it would be fun to see and learn a little more about each of you. SO I thought I would ask, "What is your favorite room in your house?"

#2 Christine

Christine
    • VIP Member
    • 21,514 posts
    • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
    • Wedding Location:Napa, California
    • LocationReno, NV

Posted 19 February 2008 - 11:58 AM

Tammy I will answer this once I am unpacked, but I really love my living room decor, but recently we redid our bedroom and I love all the art work I picked out for it and our new bed. I can take pictures once we actually move though.
    Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#3 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 8,680 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
    • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
    • LocationUtah

Posted 19 February 2008 - 12:03 PM

My house in shambles with decorating. I want to paint and change all the window coverings.... so i would have to say my dining room area. i'll snap a pic tonite.

can't wait to see all the cool designs! maybe I'll get some inspiration!

#4 TammyB

TammyB
    • 10,630 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 12:13 PM

I read on HGTV.com that your bedroom "should" be the best room in the house.

I'm in the process of redecorating and painting, I'm going make new curtains for our Living room, dining room and master bedroom. I also need to paint our master bedroom.

But I would say, as of today my favorite room in the house is probably either my master bath or my dining area (except I want different curtains)

I can no longer get into photobucket at work so I won't be able to post pictures until later today.

#5 Janet

Janet
      • VIP Member
      • 7,459 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 12:18 PM

My bedroom is only about 1/2 done, and I keep changing my mind about what I want. Actually, my whole house is in a state of 1/2 done and I don't seem to be good at making progress!

#6 TammyB

TammyB
        • 10,630 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 12:20 PM

Janet, what is it that you are having a problem with? maybe we can offer you some suggestions in helping you complete it.

#7 JODEY

JODEY
          • 344 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 12:29 PM

Hi Tammy,

we just moved into our first house last July, My FI's dad is a builder and his Mum is a property developer so they kindly renovated the whole house then we brought it from them @ cost so the whole house is fab, really modern and spacious, but if I had to choose one room it would be the bathroom, its like a little haven !! when I get in that bath I could be anywhere.....

#8 TammyB

TammyB
            • 10,630 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 12:46 PM

Jodey, post some pictures, would love to see it.

#9 JODEY

JODEY
              • 344 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 12:49 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by TammyB
                Jodey, post some pictures, would love to see it.
                I've not got any on my PC but I will get some ! What about you, have you got any ?? x

#10 TammyB

TammyB
                • 10,630 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 12:50 PM

I can't get into photobucket at work so I have no way in posting pictures right now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users