Sign in to follow this  
S2BLennon

So What do you do for a living?

I am a molecular biology student, working toward a career in biological weapon analysis.

As a career, however, I am one half of a husband-wife magician team (with my husband, of course!)

I am an accountant for me and my Fiance's fabrication company. But really I just get the bills paid and sit on this forum all day:) Perks of being self employed lol. I am also a mom to my adorable step-daughter full time.

I am a professional saxophonist and music therapist. I am a business owner. i have my own music company, I conduct music therapy sessions (right now my clientle is mostly dementia, alzhiemers and austistic children) teach early childhood music in preschools and family classes, teach private music lessons on many instruments and I book out musicians for all occasions (weddings, corporate events, etc)

To sum it up I do all things music. haha

Interesting jobs!! I'm a Police officer and am in a specialized unit. I work in plain clothes and go undercover from time to time. Alot of fun!! Prior to that, I worked for 2 urologist as a medical assistant for 6 yrs.

I'm a legal secretary currently working as a legal secretary/executive secretary for man who owns lots of real estate, a health care center, day care center, beer garden, construction company, etc., etc.