Photo

How I wore Red Lipstick on my wedding day...

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#21 boscobel

boscobel
  • VIP Member
  • 24,213 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 12:37 PM

I got mine a while ago and I used it for a night out. I felt pretty conspicuous in red lipstick, since I usually wear chapstick. But it worked well. I was out drinking for a few hours and had a few cigarettes and it was pretty much on at the end of the night with no reapplications. It was slightly lighter then when I first did it, but I thnk it would def do the job (with probably one reapplication, like Jenn said) for a wedding day.

#22 Aarica

Aarica
    • 69 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 01:27 PM

Thanks! I will definitely be purchasing this soon!

#23 babycow

babycow
      • 367 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 10:00 AM

Thanks Carly and Morgan.
        http://i206.photobuc....DERICA_242.jpg
        Erica and Tim
        Dreams Tulum
        Mexico
        May 17, 2008

#24 Jenn

Jenn
        • 1,557 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 07:02 PM

Glad to hear it worked for you guys as well! I would've felt like a schmuck if you all ordered it and it didn't work as well - lol!

#25 shannon

shannon
          • 772 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 11:44 AM

Thanks for posting- I want to wear red lipstick on the wedding day- so this is perfect!

#26 monkeygrl3

monkeygrl3
            • 32 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 07:22 PM

Thanks for posting it and reviewing its i will definitely have to try it out!

#27 lopey99

lopey99
              • 159 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 01:38 PM

thanks for sharing!

#28 pfeiffla

pfeiffla
                • 155 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 05:36 PM

Awesome, thanks!

#29 lmdavis

lmdavis
                  • 151 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 11:47 AM

Thank you! This sounds awesome!!

Originally Posted by Jenn 

Hey ladies... I really wanted to wear red lipstick for my wedding, but was nervous about it bleeding, smudging and needing to be reapplied often. When I got my BD photos done, the salon put a 'lipstick sealer' on me and it miraculously stayed on for the whole shoot and then needed to be scrubbed off when I was done!

So I bought it for the wedding, and was really impressed with it. I did reapply once after dinner, but that was it! Oh, and I smoke, which is usually a killer for lipstick!

Here's the product - Ella Lipchic - I bought it in the salon (for way more money!), so hopefully someone else can benefit! Its great because you can use any brand/color lipstick, and you just brush a thin layer of the Lipchic on top!

#30 lmdavis

lmdavis
                    • 151 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 11:48 AM

Thanks so much!!!

Originally Posted by Jenn 

Hey ladies... I really wanted to wear red lipstick for my wedding, but was nervous about it bleeding, smudging and needing to be reapplied often. When I got my BD photos done, the salon put a 'lipstick sealer' on me and it miraculously stayed on for the whole shoot and then needed to be scrubbed off when I was done!

So I bought it for the wedding, and was really impressed with it. I did reapply once after dinner, but that was it! Oh, and I smoke, which is usually a killer for lipstick!

Here's the product - Ella Lipchic - I bought it in the salon (for way more money!), so hopefully someone else can benefit! Its great because you can use any brand/color lipstick, and you just brush a thin layer of the Lipchic on top!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users