Sign in to follow this  
Jenn

How I wore Red Lipstick on my wedding day...

I got mine a while ago and I used it for a night out. I felt pretty conspicuous in red lipstick, since I usually wear chapstick. But it worked well. I was out drinking for a few hours and had a few cigarettes and it was pretty much on at the end of the night with no reapplications. It was slightly lighter then when I first did it, but I thnk it would def do the job (with probably one reapplication, like Jenn said) for a wedding day.

Glad to hear it worked for you guys as well! I would've felt like a schmuck if you all ordered it and it didn't work as well - lol!

Thank you! This sounds awesome!!

Originally Posted by Jenn View Post

Hey ladies... I really wanted to wear red lipstick for my wedding, but was nervous about it bleeding, smudging and needing to be reapplied often. When I got my BD photos done, the salon put a 'lipstick sealer' on me and it miraculously stayed on for the whole shoot and then needed to be scrubbed off when I was done!

So I bought it for the wedding, and was really impressed with it. I did reapply once after dinner, but that was it! Oh, and I smoke, which is usually a killer for lipstick!

Here's the product - Ella Lipchic - I bought it in the salon (for way more money!), so hopefully someone else can benefit! Its great because you can use any brand/color lipstick, and you just brush a thin layer of the Lipchic on top!

Thanks so much!!!

Originally Posted by Jenn View Post

Hey ladies... I really wanted to wear red lipstick for my wedding, but was nervous about it bleeding, smudging and needing to be reapplied often. When I got my BD photos done, the salon put a 'lipstick sealer' on me and it miraculously stayed on for the whole shoot and then needed to be scrubbed off when I was done!

So I bought it for the wedding, and was really impressed with it. I did reapply once after dinner, but that was it! Oh, and I smoke, which is usually a killer for lipstick!

Here's the product - Ella Lipchic - I bought it in the salon (for way more money!), so hopefully someone else can benefit! Its great because you can use any brand/color lipstick, and you just brush a thin layer of the Lipchic on top!