Photo

Tattoo Cover Up Options

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 evonut

evonut
  • 92 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 02:48 AM

Does anyone have any recommendation on how I can cover up my giant butterfly tattoo on my left shoulder? Looks icky in my wedding dress?

#2 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
    • 26,161 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 02:53 AM

I've never used it but you can look into this:
      Buy Wedding Tattoo Cover Up Kit - Wedding Tattoo Cover Up Kit Prices - Discount Wedding Tattoo Cover Up Kit

#3 erik.wade

erik.wade
      • Banned
      • 45 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 03:41 AM

If you are worried about pictures, just have the Photog Photoshop out the tat in the final print.

If you are concerned with appearances in person....got me.

#4 RaydensMama

RaydensMama
        • VIP Member
        • 2,861 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 09:56 AM

You could have it photoshoped out, but you will be charged extra for that because its extra work. They do sell makeup products, or you could talk to a makeup artist and see how they could do it.

#5 JulieG

JulieG
          • VIP Member
          • 8,323 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 10:02 AM

When I was at Target last weekend, I saw a tatoo cover up make-up kit. It had all this stuff in it and I have heard it works really well. Buy it now, try it out, then you will know if it works for your wedding day.

#6 mkdela

mkdela
            • 82 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 11:31 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by evonut
              Does anyone have any recommendation on how I can cover up my giant butterfly tattoo on my left shoulder? Looks icky in my wedding dress?
              I would try dermablend, I've heard it covers anything.
              KATHLEEN & COURTNEY 3/1/08

#7 evonut

evonut
              • 92 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 09:32 PM

Thanks everyone for the leads! :-)

#8 JODEY

JODEY
                • 344 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 12:16 PM

Hi ladies, has any one used or does anyone know of a product that will cover any unsightly tattoo's for the wedding day ? If so do you know of a website where I can putchase it from ? Thanks x

#9 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
                  • VIP Member
                  • 3,160 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 12:28 PM

I know MAC has something for this but I'm not sure what it's called. Select Cover Up or something, I'll take a look on their web and see if I remember what it was...

I have something on my shoulder that looks kinda faded. I wanted to get cover up too so when I inquired about it, I was told about this MAC product that supposidy works really good. I ultimatley decided I want to get it touched up so it looks better so I won't be covering it now. How come you want to cover it, you don't like it anymore?

#10 monicaswave

monicaswave
                    • 450 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 12:29 PM

Hey girl!

I have the best product to cover up tattoos for you. It is called dermablend and they sell it at ulta cosmetics. check Cosmetics, Fragrances, and Beauty Gifts at Ulta.com. That stuff is sooo good and when it dries it does a good job at not rubbing off. They even sell this powder stuff you can apply on the top layer to prevent it from rubbing off even more. I have used that make up even with white dresses and it worked fine. It's a bit expensive but so worth it. I think about $16 or $18 a bottle.

I have a tattoo I HATE on my chest and it shows with most mid low tops so I always have to cover it. I am in the middle of the process of getting it removed so by the time of the wedding it should be all gone though. I am trying this new procedure that uses glycolin to remove the tattoo and it is way more effective than laser removal....and less painful. I used laser before so I know the difference. Let me know if you want more info on this too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users