Sign in to follow this  
evonut

Tattoo Cover Up Options

You could have it photoshoped out, but you will be charged extra for that because its extra work. They do sell makeup products, or you could talk to a makeup artist and see how they could do it.

When I was at Target last weekend, I saw a tatoo cover up make-up kit. It had all this stuff in it and I have heard it works really well. Buy it now, try it out, then you will know if it works for your wedding day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by evonut View Post
Does anyone have any recommendation on how I can cover up my giant butterfly tattoo on my left shoulder? Looks icky in my wedding dress?
I would try dermablend, I've heard it covers anything.

Hi ladies, has any one used or does anyone know of a product that will cover any unsightly tattoo's for the wedding day ? If so do you know of a website where I can putchase it from ? Thanks x

I know MAC has something for this but I'm not sure what it's called. Select Cover Up or something, I'll take a look on their web and see if I remember what it was...

I have something on my shoulder that looks kinda faded. I wanted to get cover up too so when I inquired about it, I was told about this MAC product that supposidy works really good. I ultimatley decided I want to get it touched up so it looks better so I won't be covering it now. How come you want to cover it, you don't like it anymore?

Hey girl!

I have the best product to cover up tattoos for you. It is called dermablend and they sell it at ulta cosmetics. check Cosmetics, Fragrances, and Beauty Gifts at Ulta.com. That stuff is sooo good and when it dries it does a good job at not rubbing off. They even sell this powder stuff you can apply on the top layer to prevent it from rubbing off even more. I have used that make up even with white dresses and it worked fine. It's a bit expensive but so worth it. I think about $16 or $18 a bottle.

I have a tattoo I HATE on my chest and it shows with most mid low tops so I always have to cover it. I am in the middle of the process of getting it removed so by the time of the wedding it should be all gone though. I am trying this new procedure that uses glycolin to remove the tattoo and it is way more effective than laser removal....and less painful. I used laser before so I know the difference. Let me know if you want more info on this too.