Bridesmaids dresses

• Please log in to reply
1310 replies to this topic

#1271 MsFaszion

MsFaszion
  • 174 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 02:56 PM

Originally Posted by LTLFAITHY 

After months of searching, here are the dresses that we finally decided on. Not at ALL what I actually wanted, but I can't deny that they are beautiful dresses.

This dress is beautiful!!!!!!Elegant and Classy!  Great Choice.

#1272 kard613

kard613
    • 225 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 04:48 PM

Here are what my two girls are wearing. They'll both have fun fuschia statement necklaces and will be carrying pink flowers too! Posted Image Posted Image

#1273 inloveinkorea

inloveinkorea
      • 177 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 06:00 PM

I found my bridesmaid dresses on modcloth.com. They were super unique and only about $80! I loved them and almost ordered one for myself. :) 

Visit my Etsy shop for affordable DIY invitations and wedsite design! http://www.etsy.com/...eaOfLoveStudios

#1274 VanForbes2

VanForbes2
        • 1 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 09:42 AM

Hi. I am currently looking for a bridesmaid dress that I will wear onmy friend's wedding next month. I have checked some online sites that I would want to order, while my friend's wedding planner suggested me to get one from bridesire.Does anyone tried their dresses?I am hooked already by their great deals!!!

#1275 BrydeToBe

BrydeToBe
          • 11 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 04:10 PM

Hi Ladies, These are my bridesmaids and flowergirl dresses.. I bought them off Lightinthebox and was over the moon about how they turned out.. They were great quality with only a tiny bit of alterations needed :) Can anyone forward me the link to this dress? It's almost exactly what I'm looking for. And my BM will love it!

#1276 BrydeToBe

BrydeToBe
            • 11 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by jennaba3 

Hi Ladies,

These are my bridesmaids and flowergirl dresses.. I bought them off Lightinthebox and was over the moon about how they turned out.. They were great quality with only a tiny bit of alterations needed :)

If anyone can forward me the exact link to this dress Id be so grateful!  I love this dress and I know my BMs would too!  Cant seem to find the link on the website.  Any help would be awesome!

#1277 muneera0302

muneera0302
              • 277 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 08:00 AM

Originally Posted by MsFaszion 

Thanks for posting, I did not find anything I like but you scored with this dress.

yea i bought the last 10 lol but try polyvore.com it lets you search by price and color and different choices pull up. Good Luck!

#1278 MissJali

MissJali
                • 935 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 07:39 AM

Well Girls, I think I found my MOH dress. I'm not having official bridesmaids (i think, LOL long story) I sent the link to my sister, she liked it, we ordered it. Once it comes in, I'll be sure to post photos! Can't beat the under $40 mark, so hopefully it's everything we hoped for. It comes with optional straps also! and it's one of my wedding colors!

http://www.forever21...2554&VariantID=

#1279 MsFaszion

MsFaszion
                  • 174 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 10:55 AM

Originally Posted by MissJali 

Well Girls, I think I found my MOH dress. I'm not having official bridesmaids (i think, LOL long story) I sent the link to my sister, she liked it, we ordered it. Once it comes in, I'll be sure to post photos! Can't beat the under $40 mark, so hopefully it's everything we hoped for. It comes with optional straps also! and it's one of my wedding colors!

Not bad for the price.  Hope it works.

#1280 Peach

Peach
                    • 1,293 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 11:17 AM

Originally Posted by MissJali 

Great find! I found my MOH dress at Forever 21 too!!! It looks great, and you cannot beat that price! Good work!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users