Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxytv View Post
This is what my BM's will be wearing, but in Coral.

Dress Style 249

I like those! Can I ask how much they costhuh.gif They have my color too!
I am buying my bridesmaids dresses, so I was planning on spending 100-150 per dress.
Thanks-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I found them at a store here in SC for $119 plus a 10% discount, but all the other shops I got quotes from said $146 ... so still within budget for you (and me)!!

 

I stole these dresses after seeing pics from another wedding where the BM's wore these. Everyone looked beautiful and she said they all loved how comfortable they are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxytv View Post
This is what my BM's will be wearing, but in Coral.

Dress Style 249

HOTT! I love this dress. I was going to go with this dress, but ended up ordering them from Jcrew instead because they had the exact color I wanted.

These will look fantastic!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsV-to-be View Post
HOTT! I love this dress. I was going to go with this dress, but ended up ordering them from Jcrew instead because they had the exact color I wanted.

These will look fantastic!
Your wedding is 10 months away and you already have BM dresses? Wow girl, you are on the ball. I do not have mine yet and we are 3 months away. lol If it was up to me though, we would have had them months ago, but my sister was pregnant and wanted to wait till she had the baby. She is my MOH, so I said we could wait. Hopefully we are getting them this week though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxytv View Post
This is what my BM's will be wearing, but in Coral.

Dress Style 249
Great choice! Great dress to have, I bet your Bm's appreciate that msnwink.gifThat is actually very similair to the dress I am wearing for our huge Texas party/reception. Click the image to open in full size. But in a color called "Strawberry" that actually looks coral to me rolleyes.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That is very similar! I love it too. I am thinking about buying one of my BM dresses in a champagne color to wear at one of our AHR's.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julesr View Post
Your wedding is 10 months away and you already have BM dresses? Wow girl, you are on the ball. I do not have mine yet and we are 3 months away. lol If it was up to me though, we would have had them months ago, but my sister was pregnant and wanted to wait till she had the baby. She is my MOH, so I said we could wait. Hopefully we are getting them this week though.
well - I'm not on the ball by choice wink.gif I will be way too busy next year so I am trying to get as much done as possible now. I will write my last law school exam a week before we leave for the wedding, and we will also be in the midst of selling our house in Edmonton and moving back to Calgary at the same time wink.gif
I'm sure you have more then enough time to get them wink.gif can't wait to see pics when you do!
ps - congrats on becoming an auntie!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsV-to-be View Post
well - I'm not on the ball by choice wink.gif I will be way too busy next year so I am trying to get as much done as possible now. I will write my last law school exam a week before we leave for the wedding, and we will also be in the midst of selling our house in Edmonton and moving back to Calgary at the same time wink.gif
I'm sure you have more then enough time to get them wink.gif can't wait to see pics when you do!
ps - congrats on becoming an auntie!
Thank you!

We are going tomorrow to try the dresses I love on. So, hopefully we will just order them tomorrow. fingers crossed for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×