Photo

Bikini Wax?

• Please log in to reply
331 replies to this topic

#141 sunnydaes

sunnydaes
  • 684 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 09:21 PM

OMG! I did laser today, and i forgot how bad it hurts!!!!
    but the good side, is its gonna look goooood! and i don't have to do anything for long time!

#142 pryzeless

pryzeless
    • 614 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 10:29 PM

How long does laser last?

#143 sunnydaes

sunnydaes
      • 684 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 10:38 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by pryzeless
        How long does laser last?
        Its different for everyone, but generally speaking the least amount of time is about 4-6 weeks. For me it lasts about 4 months. but the great part is the more you do, less hair grows back.

#144 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 5,752 posts
        • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 04 April 2008 - 02:07 PM

omfg. i just called to make an appointment with my wax girl for tomorrow to get my underarms done, and SHE DOESNT WORK THERE ANYMORE! they wont tell me where she went either!!!!!!!!!!!! they have me scheduled with somebody else but now i feel all uncomfortable, i had been going to the same wax girl for nearly 2 years and was totally comfortable with her. wtf.

#145 Chiquita

Chiquita
        • 2,674 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 03:22 PM

Holy cow Maura.. it's weird your wax girl didn't call all her normal clients and tell them what was up and how to reach her!!

#146 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 5,752 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 03:23 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Chiquita
          Holy cow Maura.. it's weird your wax girl didn't call all her normal clients and tell them what was up and how to reach her!!
          ugh i know!

if anybody in chicago has recommendations for a wax girl, please let me know.... im going to keep my appointment for tomorrow but i just hate the idea of going to someone i dont know and didnt get a recommendation for. i am going to ask my stylist there if she knows what happened, then maybe I can find her.

#147 Alyssa

Alyssa
          • 11,793 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 03:24 PM

jeez Maura WTF? did you ever give her your contact info in case she leaves? also, can you google her or use some of your journalist tools to find her?

also, do you go to that salon for anything else? if so, i would call the manager and say that sweet talk him into giving you her info?

#148 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 5,752 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 03:50 PM

no and i feel so stupid for not having exchanged phone numbers with her, because i dont even know her last name so i cant even google her. i am going to talk to my stylist there on saturday and see if she can get the info for me though... ugh. im just annoyed.

#149 Yari

Yari
            • VIP Member
            • 10,928 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 07:28 PM

That just stinks!!! I hate that they won't tell you where she went, that is so wrong!! I hope you can find her.

#150 JennyK

JennyK
              • 3,502 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 09:58 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Maura
                omfg. i just called to make an appointment with my wax girl for tomorrow to get my underarms done, and SHE DOESNT WORK THERE ANYMORE! they wont tell me where she went either!!!!!!!!!!!! they have me scheduled with somebody else but now i feel all uncomfortable, i had been going to the same wax girl for nearly 2 years and was totally comfortable with her. wtf.
                Is it just underarms that you need down? It's easier than bikinis or legs.. I wouldn't worry. Just sucks when you are used to a person and they bail

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users